Abdominal Strain in New Delhi Gurgaon Noida Faridabad NCR
For Treatment of Abdominal Strain in New Delhi Gurgaon Noida Faridabad NCR India or Online Treatment of Abdominal Strain Contact us or Fill up FormContact Us or Fill Up Form
- Treatment of Abdominal Strain
- Homeopathic Treatment of Abdominal Strain
- Acupuncture & Acupressure Treatment of Abdominal Strain
- Psychotherapy Treatment of Abdominal Strain
- Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Abdominal Strain
- Surgical Treatment of Abdominal Strain
- Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Abdominal Strain
- Other Treatment of Abdominal Strain
- What is Abdominal Strain
- Symptoms of Abdominal Strain
- Causes of Abdominal Strain
- Risk factors of Abdominal Strain
- Complications of Abdominal Strain
- Lab Investigations and Diagnosis of Abdominal Strain
- Precautions & Prevention of Abdominal Strain
Treatment of Abdominal Strain
Homeopathic Treatment of Abdominal Strain
Homeopathy gives instant relief in pain and inflammation. It treats the person as a whole. It means that homeopathic treatment focuses on the patient as a person, as well as his pathological condition. It balances the energy system, improves immunity and body functions. It naturally cures the root cause of disorder. Some common homeopathic medicines used for abdominal strain are:
- Ran B
- Rhus Tox
- Mag M
Acupuncture & Acupressure Treatment of Abdominal Strain
Acupuncture proves beneficial in the treatment of strained abdominal muscles. Doctors may also recommend physical therapy for treatment of pain in the abdominal wall Acupuncture and Dry Needling are useful modalities to provide pain relief and assist injury rehabilitation. According to acupuncture theory, chi circulates in the body along twelve major pathways, called meridians, each linked to specific internal organs and organ systems.
Psychotherapy Treatment of Abdominal Strain
Psychotherapy is a form of treatment that has been studied in terms of its effectiveness in helping people with abdominal strain. In this treatment, patient is taught healthy ways of thinking and coping behaviors to help reduce suffering. A therapist will teach relaxation and other pain management skills.
Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Abdominal Strain
Allopathic treatment helps to address symptoms of abdominal pain. Conventional Allopathic treatment modalities may help to provide momentary relief from the symptoms.
Surgical Treatment of Abdominal Strain
In some cases of abdominal strain such as appendicitis and a hernia, surgery is necessary.
Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Abdominal Strain
Matricaria recutita is a medicinal herb, used for centuries as a natural anti-inflammatory and anti-spasmodic. It is an extremely effective treatment for abdominal pain.
Other Treatment of Abdominal Strain
The Ice Packs relieve pain and reduce bleeding in the damaged tissue.
What is Abdominal Strain
Abdominal strain is damage to the abdominal muscle due to over-stretching of the muscle tissue. It is an injury to one of the muscles of the abdominal wall. The damage involves tearing the muscle tissue.
Symptoms of Abdominal Strain
- Swelling and bruising
- Muscle pain
- Muscle spams
Causes of Abdominal Strain
- Accident or injury
- Exercising excessively
- Improperly performing exercises or sports activities
- Lifting heavy objects
- Sharply twisting the body
Risk factors of Abdominal Strain
- Overexerting muscles
- Exercising in cold weather
- Performing exercises incorrectly
- Having weak back muscles
- Being tired
- Participating in forceful activity
Complications of Abdominal Strain
Herniation of the intestines
Diagnosis of Abdominal Strain
Your doctor will ask about your symptoms and medical history. Physical exam includes Tenderness, swelling, pain and some loss of strength may be present.
Precautions &Prevention of Abdominal Strain
- Maintain good muscle strength
- If you are tired, stop exercising
- Get proper training exercises
- Do not overexert