Backache / Back Pain in New Delhi Gurgaon Noida Faridabad NCR
For Treatment of Backache / Back Pain in New Delhi Gurgaon Noida Faridabad NCR or Online Treatment of Backache / Back Pain Contact us or Fill up FormContact Us or Fill Up Form
- Treatment of Backache / Back Pain
- Homeopathic Treatment of Backache / Back Pain
- Acupuncture & Acupressure Treatment of Backache / Back Pain
- Psychotherapy Treatment of Backache / Back Pain
- Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Backache / Back Pain
- Surgical Treatment of Backache / Back Pain
- Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Backache / Back Pain
- Other Treatment of Backache / Back Pain
- What is Backache / Back Pain
- Symptoms of Backache / Back Pain
- Causes of Backache / Back Pain
- Risk factors of Backache / Back Pain
- Complications of Backache / Back Pain
- Lab Investigations and Diagnosis of Backache / Back Pain
- Precautions & Prevention of Backache / Back Pain
Treatment of Backache / Back Pain
Homeopathic Treatment of Backache / Back Pain
Homeopathy can offer safe and effective pain relief for many kinds of backaches without any side effects. Homeopathy helps in both acute and chronic backaches. It reduces pain and uneasiness and helps to strengthen the muscles in the back in chronic cases thereby preventing recurrence of back pain. Following are some homeopathic remedies for back pain.
- Calcarea phosphorica
- Kali carbonicum
- Nux vomica
- Natrum muriaticum
Acupuncture & Acupressure Treatment of Backache / Back Pain
Acupuncture include methods such as electro stimulation, which may be helpful in relieving pain, cupping, which is a technique used to create suction and help stimulate the energy in your body, as well as moxibustion, which is when the needles are heated with dried sticks of herbs to warm the acupuncture point.
Psychotherapy and Hypnotherapy Treatment of Backache / Back Pain
Psychotherapy can be a powerful tool in reducing back pain. Psychotherapy involves one on one meeting between the patient and the therapist. Hypnotherapy helps the patient get in touch with their inner emotions and resolve psychological issues which have been repressed.
Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Backache / Back Pain
In Allopathic treatment usually painkillers are prescribed for back pain. As with acute back pain, painkillers are usually the first method of treatment for chronic back pain. Initially, it is likely that paracetamol will be recommended, but if your back pain is severe, codeine may be prescribed.
Surgical Treatment of Backache / Back Pain
Surgery is the last option amongst treatment for back pain. If in case, the pain you are experiencing is very severe, you may have to opt for surgical treatment. Back trouble surgery procedures include Fusion, Disk Replacement, Partial Removal of disk, Partial Removal of Vertebra.
Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Backache / Back Pain
· Avoid fatty, spicy and fried foods· Reduce Tea and coffee· Avoid sweetmeats, curt and sugar· Avoid to eat preserved foods· Eat lightly cooked vegetables such as cauliflower, carrot and spinach· Eat plenty of fruits except banana· Eat salad such as tomato, lettuce, cabbage and cucumber
Other Treatment of Backache / Back Pain
· Avoid Smoking or taking tobacco in any form · Hot fomentation, alternate sponging, or application of heat to the back will also give immediate relief.· Stay active and exercise regularly · If lifting heavy objects, keep your back straight
What is Backache / Back Pain
Backache is pain felt in the back that usually originates from the muscles, nerves, bones, joints or other structures in the spine. Back pain can be divided anatomically: neck pain, upper back pain, lower back pain or tailbone pain. It may include symptoms other than pain, such as weakness, numbness or tingling. There are several common other potential sources and causes of back pain: these include spinal disc herniation and degenerative disc disease or isthmic spondylolisthesis, osteoarthritis (degenerative joint disease) and spinal stenosis, trauma, cancer, infection, fractures, and inflammatory disease.
Symptoms of Backache / Back Pain
Symptoms of back pain are as follows :-
- Severe abdominal or back pain.
- Unexplained weight loss.
- When your pain or numbness radiates down to one or both legs.
- Worsening of pain at times of coughing or sneezing
- Continuous paining or stiffness around spine, neck or hips.
- Sharp pain in the neck, or back after lifting heavy materials.
- When the pain is creating difficulty for the urine to pass through and having a bowel movement.
- Losing control over urination and bowel movement due to pain.
- Fever and chills along with the pain.
- Pain awakens you from sleep
Causes of Backache / Back Pain
- Poor posture
- Lack of exercise
- Muscular Tension
- Any kind of accident
- Sitting for a long time
- Wearing of high heels
- Emotional problems
- Improper lifting of weight
- Incorrect nutrition
- Female disorder and Arthritis
Risk factors of Backache / Back Pain
- Old injury or accident to the low back
- Female gender
- Physically laborious work
- Sitting or sedentary work
- Older age
- Stressful job
- Anxiety and Depression
Complications of Backache / Back Pain
- Decreased flexibility and movement
- Weakness or numbness in arms or legs
- Feeling tired
- Difficulty in doing general work
Diagnosis of Backache / Back Pain
Diagnosing the cause of back pain divided in two categories a medical history and a physical exam.
Medical History contain following points:
- The patient has injured or accident of back recently.
- Unable to take sound sleep
- What is the position or activities that increase or ease pain?
- History of other family members or any family members has suffered in back pain or might affect the spine?
- Pain, numbness or tingling down in one or both legs.
- While lie down, patient’s back feel better or hurt worse.
During the physical exam, your doctor may check:
- Nerve problems
- Examine your back for tender points that are painful when pressure is applied to them.
- Watch you stand and walk.
- Muscle strength and sensation..
- Signs of nerve root irritation.
Following are some tests your doctor may order:
- X rays
- Blood tests
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI):
- Computed Tomography (CT) scan
Precautions & Prevention of Backache / Back Pain
- Strengthen your back and improve flexibility
- Avoid standing for long periods of time
- Do not wear high heels
- Exercise is important for preventing future back pain.
- While lifting any object, avoid bending. Forwarding, reaching, and twisting
- While sitting at the desk in your office or work place ensure that you can sit upright with a support on the back.
- Reduce smoking and road trauma