Cancer in New Delhi Gurgaon Noida Faridabad NCR
For Treatment of Cancer in New Delhi Gurgaon Noida Faridabad NCR or Online Treatment of Cancer Contact us or Fill up Form Contact Us or Fill Up Form
- Treatment of Cancer
- Homeopathic Treatment of Cancer
- Acupuncture & Acupressure Treatment of Cancer
- Psychotherapy Treatment of Cancer
- Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Cancer
- Surgical Treatment of Cancer
- Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Cancer
- Other Treatment of Cancer
- What is Cancer
- Symptoms of Cancer
- Causes of Cancer
- Risk factors of Cancer
- Complications of Cancer
- Lab Investigations and Diagnosis of Cancer
- Precautions & Prevention of Cancer
Treatment of Cancer
Homeopathic Treatment of Cancer
There are many different treatments for using homeopathy to treat individuals with cancer. It heals the tissue, improves health and vitality. Homeopathy can also help with the psychological issues which occur in cancer. The following are list of homeopathic remedy of cancer.
Acupuncture & Acupressure Treatment of Cancer
Many patients use acupuncture as a complement to their traditional methods of cancer treatment. Acupuncture not only can help the patient with pain management but also can help energize the patient.
- Acupuncture treats the fatigue that cancer patients feel.
- Using the meridian point on the wrist. Acupuncture works to relieve nausea and vomiting in cancer patients.
- Energetic acupuncture has been known to impart a feeling of well-being in patients with cancer.
Psychotherapy and Hypnotherapy Treatment of Cancer
Psychotherapy and hypnotherapy treatment helps to search the emotional impact of the Cancer for patient and others and to find ways of dealing with those feelings. It involves many session. Each session will have a short presentation and then time for questions and discussion. There is a chance to learn more about relaxation therapies and the importance of nutrition. It includes strategies for dealing with the impact of a diagnosis of cancer on relationships, family and friends.
Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Cancer
Allopathic treatment aims at killing the cancer cells. For the cancer sufferer this includes surgery to remove cancer growth, radiation therapy to kill off cancer cells and chemotherapy using cytotoxic drugs to kill cancer cells.
Surgical Treatment of Cancer
Surgery can be used to treat a disease or diagnose a condition. Surgical treatment of cancer involves many surgeries depending upon the type of cancer. In cancer, there are many surgeries like:
- Diagnostic Surgery or Biopsy
- Prophylactic Surgery
- Curative Surgery
- Debulking surgery
- Palliative Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgery
Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Cancer
- Diet should well and balanced;
- Use more fruit juices or dried fruits
- Eat calorie-dense vegetables such as corn and peas
- Eat high protein diet
- Eat lower fat food such as low-fat shakes, yogurt, cottage cheese, lean meats.
Other Treatment of Cancer
- Exercises such as swimming and walking calm the mind as well as strengthen the body.
- Annual medical checkups
- Eat food at room temperature.
- Rest and relaxations are very important.
- Join a cancer support group.
- Keep yourself busy with activities such as reading books, listening to music, talking to friends
- Yoga or massage
- Do not scrub your skin or expose it to sunlight.
- Do not wear tight clothing.
- What is Cancer
Cancer is actually a group of many related diseases that all have to do with cells. Cells are the very small units that make up all living things, including the human body. There are billions of cells in each person’s body. Cancer happens when cells that are not normal grow and spread very fast. Cancer cells usually group or clump together to form tumors.
Symptoms of Cancer
- Changes in bowel or bladder habits.
- Thickening or lump in the breast or any other part of the body.
- Obvious change in a wart or mole.
- A sore that does not heal.
- A chronic cough with blood or mucus.
- Indigestion or difficulty swallowing.
- Unexplained changes in weight.
- A fever is a very non-specific symptom.
- Unusual bleeding or discharge
Causes of Cancer
Age – Most types of cancer become more common as we get older..
The immune system – People who have problems with their immune systems are more likely to get some types of cancer.
Diet – eating too much red and processed meat and not enough fresh fruit and vegetables. This type of diet is known to increase the risk of cancer.
Risk factors of Cancer
- Smoking and drinking alcohol
- Exposure to Sunlight
- Overweight or obesity
- Physical inactivity.
- Poor diet also causes cancer..
- Infectious diseases, such as hepatitis B virus (HBV), human papilloma virus (HPV), human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori).
Complications of Cancer
The most common complications are
- Oral mucositis (or stomatitis)
- Salivary gland dysfunction (or xerostomia)
- Oral pain
- Oral infection
Diagnosis of Cancer
There is no single test that can accurately diagnose cancer. Cancer is suspected based on a person’s symptoms, the results of a physical examination, and sometimes the results of screening tests. Screening tests serve to detect the possibility that a cancer is present before symptoms occur. Many tests are needed to determine whether a person has cancer, or if another condition (such as an infection) is mimicking the symptoms of cancer.
Diagnostic procedures for cancer may include imaging, laboratory tests (including tests for tumor markers), tumor biopsy, endoscopic examination, surgery, or genetic testing.
Precautions & Prevention of Cancer
There is no way to prevent most cancers. Scientists are studying many different ways to help prevent cancer, including the following:
- Ways to avoid or control things known to cause cancer.
- Changes in diet and lifestyle.
- Finding precancerous conditions early. Precancerous conditions are conditions that may become cancer.