Dandruff in New Delhi Gurgaon Noida Faridabad NCR
For Treatment of Dandruff in New Delhi Gurgaon Noida Faridabad NCR or Online Treatment of Dandruff Contact us or Fill up Form Contact Us or Fill Up Form
- Treatment of Dandruff
- Homeopathic Treatment of Dandruff
- Acupuncture Treatment of Dandruff
- Psychotherapy Treatment of Dandruff
- Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Dandruff
- Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Dandruff
- Other Treatment of Dandruff
- What is Dandruff
- Symptoms of Dandruff
- Causes of Dandruff
- Risk factors of Dandruff
- Complications of Dandruff
- Lab Investigations and Diagnosis of Dandruff
- Precautions & Prevention of Dandruff
Treatment of Dandruff
Homeopathic Treatment of Dandruff
Homeopathic remedies are very helpful for removing the thick dandruff and scalp dryness after washing. Homeopathy has a deep understanding towards the treatment of dandruff. There are several homoeopathy medicines which give great relief in dandruff. Some of the medicines are as follows:
- Arsenicum album
- Calcarea carbonicum
- Natrum mur
Acupuncture Treatment of Dandruff
Acupressure affects muscular tension and blood circulation. It helps to enhance the blood circulation in the scalp thus making the scalp stronger and increasing the tenacity of the hairs.
Psychotherapy and Hypnotherapy Treatment of Dandruff
Stress is often associated with dandruff. Psychotherapy and hypnotherapy helps in reducing stress. Reduced stress controls the flaking of skin.
Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Dandruff
The allopathic treatment of dandruff inevitably includes intake of oral medicines and drugs. Allopathic treatments should only be pursued after consultation with physician or a specialist
Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Dandruff
- Diet rich in zinc such as shellfish, red meat and pumpkin seeds.
- Omega 3 fatty acids help to prevent flaking scalp.
- Avoid citrus fruits, bananas, tinned fruits
- Avoid strong tea or coffee, condiments and pickles
Other Treatment of Dandruff
Before sleeping in the night appling any oil on your scalp is the best treatment for curing dandruff.
What is Dandruff
Dandruff is an itchy skin disorder of the scalp that can develop during the normal growing process of the scalp’s skin cells. Dandruff is also known as scurf – its medical term is Pityriasis capitis. Dandruff is actually part of the shedding process each of us goes through on a regular basis
Symptoms of Dandruff
- Itchy and flaky scalp
- Head may feel tight and tingly
- Head may feel sore
Causes of Dandruff
- Fungus malassezia that lives on human skin
- Stress, anemia
- Poor diet
- Physical exhaustion
- Hormonal imbalance.
- Excessive use of hair dryers and blowers
- Poor scalp hygiene
- Overuse of harsh shampoo
- Certain skin conditions such as psoriasis, eczema
Risk factors of Dandruff
- Neurological diseases, such as Parkinson’s disease
- Lack of foods high in zinc, B vitamins or certain types of fats
- Young adults are more at risk
- Excessively oily scalp and hair
Complications of Dandruff
- Itchiness of the dandruff may injure the scalp while scratching.
- Adverse reaction to any dandruff treatments that you may be using.
- Lack of confidence and self-esteem
Diagnosis of Dandruff
Your doctor will be able to diagnosis your dandruff very easily. Most of the time, he will just simply do an exam of your head. In most cases, dandruff can be self-diagnosed without the aid of a physician.
Precautions & Prevention of Dandruff
- Avoid stress
- Wash your hair at least twice a week
- Use an oil-balanced formula for an oily skin
- Avoid chemical based products such as sprays and hair colors.
- Do not expose your skin to too much sun