Dermatitis in New Delhi Gurgaon Noida Faridabad NCR
For Treatment of Dermatitis in New Delhi Gurgaon Noida Faridabad NCR or Online Treatment of Dermatitis Contact us or Fill up FormContact Us or Fill Up Form
- Treatment of Dermatitis
- Homeopathic Treatment of Dermatitis
- Acupuncture Treatment of Dermatitis
- Psychotherapy Treatment of Dermatitis
- Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Dermatitis
- Surgical Treatment of Dermatitis
- Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Dermatitis
- Other Treatment of Dermatitis
- What is Dermatitis
- Symptoms of Dermatitis
- Causes of Dermatitis
- Risk factors of Dermatitis
- Complications of Dermatitis
- Lab Investigations and Diagnosis of Dermatitis
- Precautions & Prevention of Dermatitis
Treatment of Dermatitis
Homeopathic Treatment of Dermatitis
Curing Dermatitis or a complete recovery is possible with homeopathy. It is safe for all age groups and has no side effects. The individualized treatment is based on the study of patients factors which lead and maintain the disease.
- Antimonium crudum
- Arsenicum album
- Calcarea carbonica
- Arum triphyllum
Acupuncture Treatment of Dermatitis
Dermatitis is one of those conditions that respond very well to acupuncture. It helps in balancing the internal organ systems and treating the internal imbalance that is contributing to dermatitis.
Psychotherapy and Hypnotherapy Treatment of Dermatitis
Physical diseases particularly skin complaints have been helped with Psychotherapy. Psychotherapy and hypnotherapy are excellent aid to help control emotional stress. As levels of anxiety are reduced the skin condition improves proportionately.
Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Dermatitis
The drugs more commonly used for the treatment of Dermatitis are Dapsone, sulphapyridine, and sulphamethoxypyridazine. Conventional treatments for Dermatitis consist of topical creams containing cortisone or other steroids which can help lesions to disappear.
Surgical Treatment of Dermatitis
Dermatitis related to an arteriovenous fistula or incompetent perforators may respond to ligation of the vessels. A consultation with a vascular surgeon may be required, especially when an underlying surgically correctable vascular abnormality is suspected.
Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Dermatitis
- avoid eating toxins
- gluten free diet is of therapeutic benefit in dermatitis
Other Treatment of Dermatitis
Yoga and relaxation techniques help prevent dermatitis caused by stress.
What is Dermatitis
Dermatitis is inflammation of the skin. When there is a rash or dermatitis, the skin may not be able to protect the body as well. Generally these rashes are the result of some sort of allergic reaction. Dermatitis can appear anywhere on the body, including the legs, arms, and neck.
Symptoms of Dermatitis
- Redness and swelling
- Itching and burning of skin
- Skin lesions
Causes of Dermatitis
- Seasonal allergies
- Asthma or stress
- Dry skin.
- Cold weather
- Overproduction of the oil glands
- Common skin irritants are soaps, detergents, shampoos and dyes,
- Certain drugs e.g., methyldopa, cimetidine
Risk factors of Dermatitis
- Burns and sunburn
- Body builders using anabolic steroids
- Stress & Fatigue
- Excess alcohol consumption
Complications of Dermatitis
- Bacterial infection
- Viral infection
- Breathing difficulties
Diagnosis of Dermatitis
Dermatitis is diagnosed clinically. It is based on the history and appearance of the rashes. The tests that are performed to clarify the type of dermatitis are:
- Skin tests for contact or atopic dermatitis
- KOH test identifying a fungal infection.
Precautions & Prevention of Dermatitis
- Bathe less frequently
- Avoid tight fitting clothes
- Stop using harsh, perfumed soaps
- Avoid perfume
- Dry yourself carefully after bathing
- wear gloves exposure is likely to occur