Dysmenorrhea in New Delhi Gurgaon Noida Faridabad NCR
For Treatment of Dysmenorrhea in New Delhi Gurgaon Noida Faridabad NCR or Online Treatment of Dysmenorrhea Contact Us or Fill Up Form Contact Us or Fill Up Form
Treatment of Dysmenorrhea
- Homeopathic Treatment of Dysmenorrhea
- Acupuncture Treatment of Dysmenorrhea
- Psychotherapy Treatment of Dysmenorrhea
- Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Dysmenorrhea
- Surgical Treatment of Dysmenorrhea
- Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Dysmenorrhea
- Other Treatment of Dysmenorrhea
- What is Dysmenorrhea
- Symptoms of Dysmenorrhea
- Causes of Dysmenorrhea
- Risk factors of Dysmenorrhea
- Complications of Dysmenorrhea
- Lab Investigations and Diagnosis of Dysmenorrhea
- Precautions & Prevention of Dysmenorrhea
Treatment of Dysmenorrhea
Homeopathic Treatment of Dysmenorrhea
Homeopathic remedies can help calm the Dysmenorrhea symptoms and help reduce a woman’s tendency toward menstrual problems. Following are some homeopathic medicines for Dysmenorrhea:
- Nux vomica
- Veratrum album
Acupuncture Treatment of Dysmenorrhea
Acupuncture Treatment is very useful for cramps. There are particular formulas depending on the pattern of imbalance. Acupuncture may helps in reducing pain. It works by using electrodes to stimulate nerve fibers.
Psychotherapy and Hypnotherapy Treatment of Dysmenorrhea
Psychotherapy Treatment of Dysmenorrhea is very useful if it is stress related. Psychotherapy is based on the talk treatment. So, you can reduce your stress by talk or a dialogue between the doctor and patient. Hypnotherapy quickly relieves underlying psychological issues.
Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Dysmenorrhea
Allopathic medicines prevent the formation of prostaglandins. Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) includes, aspirin, ibuprofen, or naproxen. These medicines help to ease the pain.
Surgical Treatment of Dysmenorrhea
Surgery can be done to eliminate fibroids or to widen the cervical canal if it is too narrow. If any other treatment isn’t successful then you may think of the surgery. It severs the nerves to the uterus.
Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Dysmenorrhea
- Intake of vitamins and minerals;
- Intake calcium and magnesium.
- Drink plenty of water
- Take diet rich in fibers
- Reduced salt
- Limit sugar, caffeine and red meats.
- Avoid cigarette smoking and alcohol,
Other Treatment of Dysmenorrhea
- Massage your abdomen and back with warm lotion.
- Yoga techniques are very helpful to ease menstrual pain.
What is Dysmenorrhea
Dysmenorrhea is the painful menstrual condition just before and during your period. There are two types of Dysmenorrhea such as primary Dysmenorrhea and secondary dysmenorrheal.
Symptoms of Dysmenorrhea
- Muscular cramps
- Pain in the abdomen and joints
- Abdominal Swelling
- Irritability and Nervousness
- Acne or Breakout
- Water Retention
- Fatigue and Vomiting
- Negative changes of personality
Causes of Dysmenorrhea
- Excess weight
- High levels of prostaglandins
- Smoking and intake of alcohol
- Lack of physical exercise
- An Ovarian cyst or tumour
- Infection of the female reproductive organs
- Uterine Fibroids
- Inflammatory bowel disease
Risk factors of Dysmenorrhea
- Early onset of menarche,
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Depression or anxiety
- Heavy bleeding during periods
Complications of Dysmenorrhea
There are no complications from primary dysmenorrhea. Complications may develop from secondary dysmenorrhea, depending on the symptoms of the patient.
Diagnosis of Dysmenorrhea
The diagnosis of dysmenorrhea is completely depends upon on a woman’s medical history and physical examination including a pelvic examination. In addition, diagnostic procedures for dysmenorrhea may include such as Ultrasound, MRI (Magnetic resonance imaging), Laparoscopy (a minor surgical procedure) and hysteroscopy.
Precautions & Prevention of Dysmenorrhea
- Holding a hot water bottle on lower back
- Gently massage to abdomen
- Taking a warm bath
- Exercises like stretching, walking and biking
- Plenty of rest
- Avoider stressful situations