Ear Infection in New Delhi Gurgaon Noida Faridabad NCR
For Treatment of Ear Infection in New Delhi Gurgaon Noida Faridabad NCR or Online Treatment of Ear Infection Contact Us or Fill Up Form Contact Us or Fill Up Form
- Treatment of Ear infection
- Homeopathic Treatment of Ear infection
- Acupuncture & Acupressure Treatment of Ear infection
- Psychotherapy Treatment of Ear infection
- Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Ear infection
- Surgical Treatment of Ear infection
- Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Ear infection
- Other Treatment of Ear infection
- What is Ear infection
- Symptoms of Ear infection
- Causes of Ear infection
- Risk factors of Ear infection
- Complications of Ear infection
- Lab Investigations and Diagnosis of Ear infection
- Precautions & Prevention of Ear infection
Treatment of Ear infection
Homeopathic Treatment of Ear infection
Homeopathic treatment works to strengthen the health of the child. It helps to reduce severe earache accompanied by a thick colored discharge from the nose or ears. Some of the homeopathic remedies for treatment of ear infection are:
- Aconitum napellus
- Ferrum phosphoricum
Acupuncture & Acupressure Treatment of Ear infection
Acupuncture can help local circulation, relive muscle tension and reduce inflammation due to virus .this in turn help earache or ear infections. Acupuncture will help reduce the trend of antibiotic overuse and the development of resistant strains of bacteria.
Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Ear infection
In the allopathic Treatment of Ear infection, over-the-counter acetaminophen or ibuprofen is prescribed to relieve pain. Prescription eardrops such as antipyrine-benzocaine (Aurodex) may provide additional pain relief.
Surgical Treatment of Ear infection
Surgical Treatment of Ear infection is called a myringotomy. During this procedure, a surgeon creates a tiny hole in the eardrum that enables him or her to suction fluids out of the middle ear. A tiny tube is placed in the opening to help ventilate the middle ear and prevent the accumulation of more fluids. Some tubes are intended to stay in place for six months to a year and then fall out on their own. Other tubes are designed to stay in longer and may need to be surgically removed.
Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Ear infection
- Include lots of the anti-inflammatory foods like ginger, garlic, turmeric, cayenne, fish oils and raw pineapple in your diet.
- Eliminate foods like fats, caffeine, aspirin, salt, sugar, and fried foods.
- Eliminate dairy foods which thicken and increase mucus
Other Treatment of Ear infection
- Apply cold or warm compresses, depending on what your child is comfortable with.
What is Ear infection
An ear infection is the most common cause of earaches. The infection in the middle ear very often accompanies a common cold, the flu, or other types of respiratory infections. Ear infections are often painful because of inflammation and buildup of fluids in the middle ear.
Symptoms of Ear infection
- Ear pain
- Tugging or pulling at an ear
- Difficulty sleeping
- Drainage of fluid from the ear
- Diminished hearing
- Sore throat
- Crying more than usual
- Acting more irritable than usual
- Loss of balance
- Loss of appetite
Causes of Ear infection
It is caused by a bacterium or virus in the middle ear.
Risk factors of Ear infection
- Family history
- Between the ages of 6 months and 2 years
- Babies who drink from a bottle, especially while lying down
- During the fall and winter when colds and flu are prevalent
- Exposure to tobacco smoke or high levels of air pollution can
- American Indians and Inuits of Alaska and Canada
Complications of Ear infection
- Hearing loss
- Speech or developmental delays
- Untreated infections
Diagnosis of Ear infection
Diagnosis of Ear infection involves the following tests:
- Pneumatic otoscope to look into the ear
- Acoustic reflectometry
Precautions & Prevention of Ear infection
- Avoid secondhand smoke
- Breast-feed your baby for at least six months.
- If you bottle-feed, hold your baby in an upright position
- Prevent common colds and other illnesses
- Talk to your doctor about vaccinations