Eye Floaters in New Delhi Gurgaon Noida Faridabad NCR
For Treatment of Eye Floaters in New Delhi Gurgaon Noida Faridabad NCR India or Online Treatment of Eye Floaters Contact us or Fill up Form Contact Us or Fill Up Form
- Treatment of Eye Floaters
- Homeopathic Treatment of Eye Floaters
- Acupuncture & Acupressure Treatment of Eye Floaters
- Psychotherapy Treatment of Eye Floaters
- Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Eye Floaters
- Surgical Treatment of Eye Floaters
- Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Eye Floaters
- Other Treatment of Eye Floaters
- What is Eye Floaters
- Symptoms of Eye Floaters
- Causes of Eye Floaters
- Risk factors of Eye Floaters
- Complications of Eye Floaters
- Lab Investigations and Diagnosis of Eye Floaters
- Precautions & Prevention of Eye Floaters
Treatment of Eye Floaters
Homeopathic Treatment of Eye Floaters
Natural Homeopathic treat for floaters are the best way to treat with no side effects. The medicine that may help varies from person to person. Some of the homeopathic remedies for eye floaters are:
Acupuncture & Acupressure Treatment of Eye Floaters
Acupuncture helps at two levels. At local level it improves energy and blood supply to eye and causes better nourishment of eye tissues. It also helps in regeneration of eye tissues. At the general level it balances the energy system and body elements. This leads to reestablishment of order in vital organs which are said to be the root cause of such eye diseases.
Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Eye Floaters
In very severe cases, the doctor may consider doing a vitrectomy, in which the vitreous fluid is removed and replaced with an artificial gel.
Surgical Treatment of Eye Floaters
- Using a laser to dissolve floaters – During laser therapy, an ophthalmologist aims a special laser at the floaters in the vitreous. The laser may break up the floaters and make them less noticeable.
- Using surgery to remove the vitreous – During a vitrectomy procedure, an ophthalmologist makes a small incision in your eye and removes the gel-like vitreous.
Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Eye Floaters
- Eat brown rice and other whole grains instead of refined and processed grains
- Drink juices of vegetables and fruits
- Steam or bake foods instead of frying them
- Minimize your use of salt
What is Eye Floaters
Eye floaters are spots in your vision. They are little specks of debris floating through the vitreous fluid in the eyeball. They are within the eyeball and are not eliminated by rubbing the front of the eye.
Symptoms of Eye Floaters
- Different shapes, such as tiny spots, flecks, threads or webs
- Flashing lights before your eyes
- Spots that is most noticeable when you look at a plain bright background, such as a blue sky or a white wall
- They move as the eyes move, often with a slight lag
- Large floaters can present diminished areas of vision
Causes of Eye Floaters
- Age-related eye changes
- Inflammation in the back of the eye
- Bleeding in the eye
- Torn retina
Risk factors of Eye Floaters
- Age over 50
- Eye trauma
- Complications from cataract surgery
- Diabetes, especially when diabetic retinopathy develops.
- Inflammation in the eye
Diagnosis of Eye Floaters
Your doctor will conduct a complete eye exam to make sure your floaters aren’t a sign of something more serious. Generally, your pupils are dilated with the help of special eye drops. Using a magnifying device, he can see everything including your floaters.
Precautions & Prevention of Eye Floaters
- Avoid Taking any Drugs
- Avoid the sports that are especially prone to injuries