Foot Drop in New Delhi Gurgaon Noida Faridabad NCR
For Treatment of Foot Drop in New Delhi Gurgaon Noida Faridabad NCR India or Online Treatment of Foot Drop Contact us or Fill up Form Contact Us or Fill Up Form
- Treatment of Foot Drop
- Homeopathic Treatment of Foot Drop
- Acupuncture & Acupressure Treatment of Foot Drop
- Psychotherapy Treatment of Foot Drop
- Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Foot Drop
- Surgical Treatment of Foot Drop
- Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Foot Drop
- Other Treatment of Foot Drop
- What is Foot Drop
- Symptoms of Foot Drop
- Causes of Foot Drop
- Risk factors of Foot Drop
- Complications of Foot Drop
- Lab Investigations and Diagnosis of Foot Drop
- Precautions & Prevention of Foot Drop
Treatment of Foot Drop
Homeopathic Treatment of Foot Drop
Homeopathy improves neuromuscular functioning. It treats the person as a whole. Treatment is constitutional. It means that homeopathic treatment focuses on the patient as a person, as well as his pathological condition. It balances the energy system, improves immunity and body functions. It naturally cures the root cause of disorder. Some of the homeopathic medicines for foot drop are:
Acupuncture and Acupressure Treatment of Foot Drop
Acupuncture has very good reputation in treatment of neuromuscular disorders like foot drop. It can heal nerves, muscle tissue as well as central nervous system.
Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Foot Drop
In allopathic treatment of foot drop, pain relievers are given to the patient to decrease pain and inflammation.
Surgical Treatment of Foot Drop
If Foot Drop has been caused by direct injury to the muscles or tendons, surgical repair of those tendons is sometimes an option that can lead to elimination of the condition. when foot drop is relatively new, nerve surgery may be recommended. If foot drop is long-standing, your doctor may suggest surgery that fuses ankle or foot bones to improve that patient’s condition and gait.
Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Foot Drop
- Drink vegetable juices
Other Treatment of Foot Drop
Do exercises that strengthen your leg muscles and that help you maintain the range of motion in your knee and ankle.
What is Foot Drop
Foot drop is a general term for difficulty lifting the front part of the foot. It is a sign of an underlying neurological, muscular or anatomical problem. If you have foot drop, you may need to wear a brace on your ankle and foot to hold your foot in a normal position.
Symptoms of Foot Drop
- Difficulty in lifting the front part of your foot, so it might drag on the floor when you walk
Causes of Foot Drop
- Nerve injury
- Muscle or nerve disorders
- Brain and spinal cord disorders
Risk factors of Foot Drop
- Crossing your legs
- Wearing a leg cast
- Prolonged kneeling
Diagnosis of Foot Drop
Diagnosis of foot drop consists of physical examination. Your doctor will ask you to walk and may check a number of your leg muscles for weakness and numbness on the foot and toes. The following tests may be conducted.
- Imaging tests – X-rays, ultrasound, CT scan, MRI
- Nerve tests – Electromyography (EMG) and nerve conduction studies measure electrical activity in the muscles and nerves.
Precautions & Prevention of Foot Drop
- If you are experiencing Foot Drop, try to walk on the heels of your feet for a short distance
- Place fluorescent tape on the top and bottom steps of stairways
- Keep all floors clear of clutter.
- Relocate electrical cords away from walkways
- Consider a foot stabilizer or positioner