Ganglion in New Delhi Gurgaon Noida Faridabad NCR
For Treatment of Ganglion in New Delhi Gurgaon Noida Faridabad NCR or Online Treatment of Ganglion Contact Us or Fill Up Form Contact Us or Fill Up Form
- Treatment of Ganglion
- Homeopathic Treatment of Ganglion
- Acupuncture Treatment of Ganglion
- Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Ganglion
- Surgical Treatment of Ganglion
- Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Ganglion
- Other Treatment of Ganglion
- What is Ganglion
- Symptoms of Ganglion
- Causes of Ganglion
- Risk factors of Ganglion
- Complications of Ganglion
- Lab Investigations and Diagnosis of Ganglion
- Precautions & Prevention of Ganglion
Treatment of Ganglion
Homeopathic Treatment of Ganglion
Homeopathy remedies improve re-absorption of liquid from the ganglion.
In Homoeopathy treatment the chance of recurrence is minimal. It can be the best way to avoid surgical treatment. Homoeopathy medicine improves re-absorption of liquid from the ganglion. Following are homeopathic remedies used for treatment of Ganglion:
- Carbo veg.
Acupuncture and Acupressure Treatment of Ganglion
Acupuncture can relieve the uneasiness if a cyst is causing pain and can even reduce in size and make cyst softer.
Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Ganglion
In Allopathic, the treatment is usually given only when there are symptoms like pain, restricted movement, numbness, etc.
Surgical Treatment of Ganglion
Surgical treatment involves cutting the ganglion simply by putting pressure on it after puncturing it in several places with a needle or draining the jelly-like contents with a needle.
Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Ganglion
- Eat soft foods
- A very nutritious diet of fresh fruits and vegetables
- Eat whole grains, legumes and nuts
Other Treatment of Ganglion
An old traditional remedy for a ganglion cyst consisted of “thumping or trashing” the cyst with a heavy object.
What is Ganglion
Ganglions are small sacs (cysts) filled with clear, jellylike fluid.
Symptoms of Ganglion
- Raised lumps near wrist or finger joints
- Cystic swelling appearing at back of wrist.
- Weakness or numbness in hand
- Sometime pain when put pressure on the nerves
- Sometime Painless swelling
- Uneasiness during wrist movement
Causes of Ganglion
- Overuse certain joints
- Muscle injury
- Occupational factors
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Gender – More common in women than man
- Demanding activities involving the wrist such as weight lifting, gymnastics, tennis, golf playing guitar)
Risk factors of Ganglion
- Repetitive movement that strain wrist or hand.
- Injury to the joints or tendons of hands or feet.
Complications of Ganglion
- Nerve damage
- Stiffness of joints
- Excessive bleeding
- Limited range of movement
Diagnosis of Ganglion
Diagnosis of Ganglion includes the following:
- Physical examination
- Aspiration – A process in which doctor uses a needle and syringe to draw out (aspirate) the fluid in the cyst.
- Magnetic Resonance imaging (MRI)
Precautions & Prevention of Ganglion
Precautions & Prevention could include:
- Avoid constipation
- Stretching Exercises
- Aerobic activities
- Walk or jog slowly