Glaucoma in New Delhi Gurgaon Noida Faridabad NCR
For Treatment of Glaucoma in New Delhi Gurgaon Noida Faridabad NCR or Online Treatment of Glaucoma Contact Us or Fill Up Form Contact Us or Fill Up Form
- Treatment of Glaucoma
- Homeopathic Treatment of Glaucoma
- Acupuncture Treatment of Glaucoma
- Psychotherapy Treatment of Glaucoma
- Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Glaucoma
- Surgical Treatment of Glaucoma
- Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Glaucoma
- Other Treatment of Glaucoma
- What is Glaucoma
- Symptoms of Glaucoma
- Causes of Glaucoma
- Risk factors of Glaucoma
- Complications of Glaucoma
- Lab Investigations and Diagnosis of Glaucoma
- Precautions & Prevention of Glaucoma
Treatment of Glaucoma
Homeopathic Treatment of Glaucoma
Homeopathic treatments for glaucoma, in effect, are diluted agents that would cause stability in eye pressure. Some of the homeopathic medicines for treatment of glaucoma are given below:
Acupuncture and Acupressure Treatment of Glaucoma
Acupuncture has gained very high success rate in treatment of eye disorders like glaucoma, retinitis pigmentosa, optic neuritis etc. Acupuncture can be very helpful in the treatment of Glaucoma. It helps in the improvement of visual acuity.
Psychotherapy and Hypnotherapy Treatment of Glaucoma
In Psychotherapy Treatment, the support groups provide, through guest speakers, education and information on Glaucoma. Mutual support to glaucoma sufferers, their families and friends is provided. Hypnotherapy can ease mind and cure deep psychological stress.
Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Glaucoma
Glaucoma can be treated successfully with topical medications or oral medications. Some of the medications are Miotics, Beta-blockers and Prostaglandin analogues.
Surgical Treatment of Glaucoma
Surgical treatment includes following:
- Laser surgery or laser trabeculoplasty: It helps fluid drain out of the eye.
- Conventional surgery: It helps to make a new opening for the fluid to leave the eye.
Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Glaucoma
- Take vitamin C-rich foods such as oranges, lemons and limes.
- Eat fresh and green leafy vegetables like cabbages, beets and turnips.
Other Treatment of Glaucoma
Specific exercises such as simple stretching, breathing and relaxation helps to reduce glaucoma.
What is Glaucoma
Glaucoma is a group of eye diseases that gradually steal sight. There are four types of glaucoma: Chronic glaucoma, acute glaucoma, secondary glaucoma, congenital glaucoma
Symptoms of Glaucoma
- Eye pain
- Clouded or haloed vision
- Red eyes,
Causes of Glaucoma
- Family history
- Being very short-sighted
Risk factors of Glaucoma
- High inner eye pressure
- Older age (over 60 years)
- Blood pressure
- Eye tumors
- Eye injuries
Complications of Glaucoma
- Difficult to Drive
- Motor accidents – from loss of blurry vision
Diagnosis of Glaucoma
The ophthalmologist will do the following diagnostic tests:
Precautions & Prevention of Glaucoma
- limit the amount of sugar in your diet
- Maintain a healthy weight.
- Wear sunglasses and hats.
- Keep blood pressure at a normal level
- Do not smoke
- Limit caffeine
- Regular eye check ups