Gout in New Delhi Gurgaon Noida Faridabad NCR
For Treatment of Gout in New Delhi Gurgaon Noida Faridabad NCR India or Online Treatment of Gout Contact Us or Fill Up Form
- Treatment of Gout
- Homeopathic Treatment of Gout
- Acupuncture Treatment of Gout
- Psychotherapy Treatment of Gout
- Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Gout
- Surgical Treatment of Gout
- Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Gout
- Other Treatment of Gout
- What is Gout
- Symptoms of Gout
- Causes of Gout
- Risk factors of Gout
- Complications of Gout
- Lab Investigations and Diagnosis of Gout
- Precautions & Prevention of Gout
Treatment of Gout
Homeopathic Treatment of Gout
The symptoms of gout such as painful joint pain and inflammation can be improved by use of the homeopathic remedies successfully. Following are homeopathic remedies which are very useful for Gout.
Acupuncture and Acupressure Treatment of Gout
In acupuncture treatment, Acupuncturists used or pressed some points with help of needles; so that pain of joint is decreased or completely finish. It revitalizes joint physiology. Acupuncture treatment for Gout and joint pain has been with us for many decades.
Psychotherapy and Hypnotherapy Treatment of Gout
Psychotherapy and hypnotherapy helps in the treatment of gout by reducing the levels of pain, anxiety, and depression.
Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Gout
Allopathic remedies help to reduce the sharp attacks of gouts. Allopathic treatment prevents long-term joint damage by lowering uric acid levels in the blood and resolves the problem completely.
Surgical Treatment of Gout
In several cases of gout, surgery may be required to remove large tophi or uric acid and correct joint defects.
Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Gout
- Avoid to eat food such as red meat, meat organs and sea food
- Drink plenty of water
- Intake of whole-grain breads
- Eat hi-calorie diets
Other Treatment of Gout
- Raise and rest your limb.
- Avoid doing forceful exercise.
- Keep the joint cool
- Do not cover the joint.
- Use a support to immobilize the joint.
What is Gout
Goat is a form of arthritis which includes irritation, tenderness, soreness and swelling of the joints caused by the increase of uric acid in the body. Gout has four different stages such as asymptomatic, acute, intercritical and chronic.
Symptoms of Gout
- Severe pain in the joints
- Steadily goes away
- Itchy and peeling skin later
- Inflammation and irritation
- Red and purplish skin
- Limited movement or less flexibility
- Nodules in elbows, hands or ears.
Causes of Gout
- Medicines taken by transplant patients, such as cyclosporine
- High Blood pressure
- Kidney Disease
- Scary skin disorder (psoriasis)
Risk factors of Gout
- Gender – men are higher risk than women
- Age(Middle- aged)
- Unhealthy cholesterol level
- Heavy alcohol use
Complications of Gout
- Persistent gout
- Advanced gout
- Kidney stones
- Gout might spread
- Hurt to joints
Diagnosis of Gout
After examining, doctor may ask for following tests:
- Blood test – to check the levels of uric acid.
- Joint fluid test – a needle is used to collect liquid from the affected joint.
Precautions & Prevention of Gout
- Avoid heavy alcohol consumption such as beer
- Avoid to regular use of aspirin and niacin
- Avoid to use of diuretic medicines