Head Lice in New Delhi Gurgaon Noida Faridabad NCR
For Treatment of Head Lice in New Delhi Gurgaon Noida Faridabad NCR India or Online Treatment of Head Lice Contact us or Fill up Form Contact Us or Fill Up Form
- Treatment of Head Lice
- Homeopathic Treatment of Head Lice
- Acupuncture & Acupressure Treatment of Head Lice
- Psychotherapy Treatment of Head Lice
- Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Head Lice
- Surgical Treatment of Head Lice
- Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Head Lice
- Other Treatment of Head Lice
- What is Head Lice
- Symptoms of Head Lice
- Causes of Head Lice
- Risk factors of Head Lice
- Complications of Head Lice
- Lab Investigations and Diagnosis of Head Lice
- Precautions & Prevention of Head Lice
Treatment of Head Lice
Homeopathic Treatment of Head Lice
Homeopathy eliminates body’s proneness of letting lice become parasitic. It removes lice and prevent recurrence.It treats the person as a whole. Treatment is constitutional. It means that homeopathic treatment focuses on the patient as a person, as well as his pathological condition. It balances the energy system, improves immunity and body functions. It naturally cures the root cause of disorder. Some of the homeopathic medicines for treatment of head lice are:
- Carb ac
Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Head Lice
Allopathic treatment is available in the form of cream, lotion and shampoo. Malathion, Lindane and Benzyl alcohol lotion are prescribed under allopathic treatment. Malathion is intended for use in adults and children age 6 or older. Below six years, a fine-toothed or nit comb can physically remove the lice from wet hair.
Other Treatment of Head Lice
Head lice treatment with vinegar is probably one of the most popular of all lice treatments.
What is Head Lice
Head lice are parasites that can be found on the heads of people. Head lice are tiny, wingless, parasitic insects that live and feed on blood from your scalp.
Symptoms of Head Lice
- Intense itching
- Adult lice on scalp
- Lice eggs (nits) on hair shafts
Causes of Head Lice
- Head-to-head contact
- Sharing personal items like comb, caps, hats
- Contaminated Towels, Clothing, Blankets and Pillows
Risk factors of Head Lice
- Contact with someone who already has lice
Complications of Head Lice
It may cause you to scratch your head so vigorously that you break the skin.
Diagnosis of Head Lice
Use disposable gloves and look at the person’s head under a bright light. Part the hair all the way down to the scalp in very small sections, looking both for moving lice and eggs (nits). Look at the entire head this way. Look closely around the top of the neck and ears, the most common locations for eggs.
Precautions & Prevention of Head Lice
It’s difficult to prevent the spread of head lice among children in child care and in school. You can ask your child not to share hats, scarves, coats, combs, brushes, hair decorations and other personal belongings at school.