Hirsutism in New Delhi Gurgaon Noida Faridabad NCR
For Treatment of Hirsutism in New Delhi Gurgaon Noida Faridabad NCR India or Online Treatment of Hirsutism Contact us or Fill up Form Contact Us or Fill Up Form
- Treatment of Hirsutism
- Homeopathic Treatment of Hirsutism
- Acupuncture & Acupressure Treatment of Hirsutism
- Psychotherapy Treatment of Hirsutism
- Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Hirsutism
- Surgical Treatment of Hirsutism
- Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Hirsutism
- Other Treatment of Hirsutism
- What is Hirsutism
- Symptoms of Hirsutism
- Causes of Hirsutism
- Risk factors of Hirsutism
- Complications of Hirsutism
- Lab Investigations and Diagnosis of Hirsutism
- Precautions & Prevention of Hirsutism
Treatment of Hirsutism
Homeopathic Treatment of Hirsutism
Homeopathy remedies act on the various glands to produce the hormones in the required manner. Gradually the hormonal levels become normal. As the hormonal levels are within the normal limits the abnormal hair growth reduces substantially. It also helps in the reduction of weight which secondarily lowers the level of androgens which are responsible of abnormal and excessive hair growth. Some of the homeopathic medicines that can be used for treatment of hirsutism are:
- Bar C
- Nat Mur
Acupuncture & Acupressure Treatment of Hirsutism
Acupuncture reduces hair density and length. The acupuncture appeared to also reduce the amount of testosterone occurrence in the women. Hirutism can be treated via a meridian known as the “Sea of Blood”. In fact most acupuncturists use this meridian to treat hirsutism.
Psychotherapy and Hypnotherapy Treatment of Hirsutism
Psychotherapy and hypnotherapy can help in stress relief. Hypnotherapy offers quick relief and calms mind. This can improve treatment compliance in patient.
Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Hirsutism
In the allopathic treatment of hirutism, the most commonly used anti-androgen is spironolactone (Aldactone). Topical cream such as Eflornithine (Vaniqa) is prescribed specifically for excessive facial hair in women.
Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Hirsutism
- Eat antioxidant foods such as blueberries, cherries, tomatoes, squash and bell peppers
- Avoid refined foods, such as white breads, pastas and sugar
Other Treatment of Hirsutism
- Apply paste of lemon, sugar and honey on your face for 10-15 minutes at night before sleep
What is Hirsutism
Hirsutism is a condition of unwanted, male-pattern hair growth in women. There may be hairs on the chest or an extension of pubic hair on to the abdomen and thighs.
Symptoms of Hirsutism
- Hair in upper lips, ears, forehead, and neck fast increase
- Around the nipple, under umbilicus midline, can found long hair
- Symptoms of virilization
Causes of Hirsutism
- Tumors of the ovaries and the adrenal glands
- Medication such as danazol which is used to treat women with endometriosis.
- Congenital adrenal hyperplasia
- Cushing’s syndrome
Risk factors of Hirsutism
- Women of Mediterranean, Middle Eastern and South Asian ancestry
- Family history
Complications of Hirsutism
- It affects your confidence and self-esteem
Diagnosis of Hirsutism
Diagnosis of hirutism is done by discussing the medical history of the patient. The following tests will be done.
- Physical exam of your face, neck, chest, breasts, back, abdomen and pelvis for hair growth.
- Blood tests to measure the amount of certain hormones in your blood, including testosterone
- Ultrasound of the ovaries or adrenal glands
- CT scan of your body
Precautions & Prevention of Hirsutism
It is not preventable. You should avoid unnecessary medicines that are known to cause hirsutism.