Leucorrhoea in New Delhi Gurgaon Noida Faridabad NCR or Online
For Treatment of Leucorrhoea in New Delhi Gurgaon Noida Faridabad NCR or Online Treatment of Leucorrhoea Contact Us or Fill Up Form Contact Us or Fill Up Form
- Treatment of Leucorrhoea
- Homeopathic Treatment of Leucorrhoea
- Acupuncture Treatment of Leucorrhoea
- Psychotherapy Treatment of Leucorrhoea
- Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Leucorrhoea
- Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Leucorrhoea
- Other Treatment of Leucorrhoea
- What is Leucorrhoea
- Symptoms of Leucorrhoea
- Causes of Leucorrhoea
- Risk factors of Leucorrhoea
- Complications of Leucorrhoea
- Lab Investigations and Diagnosis of Leucorrhoea
- Precautions & Prevention of Leucorrhoea
Treatment of Leucorrhoea
Homeopathic Treatment of Leucorrhoea
Homeopathy has excellent record of curing leucorrhea. It cures leucorrhea of all types of all ages. It stops discharge, helps in eliminating pain itching and irritation. The following are homeopathic remedies for treatment of Leucorrhoea.
- Natum mur
Acupuncture and Acupressure Treatment of Leucorrhoea
Acupuncture has many styles such as Japanese Acupuncture which have unique theories, diagnoses and treatment protocols for leucorrhoea. Techniques often are directed at using the minimal amount of stimulation to attain the greatest results.
Psychotherapy and Hypnotherapy Treatment of Leucorrhoea
Psychological factors like emotional stress, tension, depression, anxiety and fear may also result in psychosomatic Leucorrhoea. This condition can be corrected by psychotherapy and hypnotherapy.
Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Leucorrhoea
The Allopathic system of medicine concentrates on the infection and so uses antibiotics. It improves the general health with vitamins and minerals
Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Leucorrhoea
- Drink at least 8-10 glasses of water
- Eat green vegetables and fruits
- Avoid or limit non-vegetarian diet like fish, chicken, eggs
Other Treatment of Leucorrhoea
Yoga asana for leucorrhoea are very effective such as Sarvang asana, Pranayam and Vajra asana
What is Leucorrhoea
Leucorrhoea or whites is a condition in which there is a whitish discharge from the vagina. Leucorrhoea is an abnormal condition of the reproductive organs of women.
Symptoms of Leucorrhoea
- A vaginal discharge with irritation and pain
- Frequent Headaches
- Weakness and tiredness
- Extreme itching.
- Black circular patch around eyes
Causes of Leucorrhoea
- Use of infected needle
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Use of hair removing cream
- Stress and depression
- Excessive use of female condoms
- Use of synthetic and dirty panties
- Frequent abortions
Risk factors of Leucorrhoea
- Unsafe sexual contact
- Poor hygienic conditions
Complications of Leucorrhoea
Some women are allergic to certain kind of medicines of Leucorrhoea. This can lead to infection.
Diagnosis of Leucorrhoea
Diagnosis of Leucorrhoea depends upon the frequency, time and nature of the discharge. Sometimes cervix biopsy is surely necessary to rule out cancer of the cervix. To identify the germs, culture and sensitivity oral exam is helpful. Routine blood test and urine test gives idea about the infection.
Precautions & Prevention of Leucorrhoea
- Maintain hygiene and cleanliness.
- Always wear clean and dry panties.
- Avoid stress
- Do exercises like jogging and swimming.
- Avoid alcohol completely