Nail Fungus in New Delhi Gurgaon Noida Faridabad NCR
For Treatment of Nail Fungus in New Delhi Gurgaon Noida Faridabad NCR India or Online Treatment of Nail Fungus Contact us or Fill up Form Contact Us or Fill Up Form
- Treatment of Nail Fungus
- Homeopathic Treatment of Nail Fungus
- Acupuncture & Acupressure Treatment of Nail Fungus
- Psychotherapy Treatment of Nail Fungus
- Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Nail Fungus
- Surgical Treatment of Nail Fungus
- Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Nail Fungus
- Other Treatment of Nail Fungus
- What is Nail Fungus
- Symptoms of Nail Fungus
- Causes of Nail Fungus
- Risk factors of Nail Fungus
- Complications of Nail Fungus
- Lab Investigations and Diagnosis of Nail Fungus
- Precautions & Prevention of Nail Fungus
Treatment of Nail Fungus
Homeopathic Treatment of Nail Fungus
Homeopathy heals the nail tissue and helps in growth of healthy nails. It treats the person as a whole. Treatment is constitutional. It means that homeopathic treatment focuses on the patient as a person, as well as his pathological condition. It balances the energy system, improves immunity and body functions. It naturally cures the root cause of disorder. Some of the homeopathic medicines that can be used for treatment of nail fungus are:
Acupuncture & Acupressure Treatment of Nail Fungus
Acupuncture treatment for toenails with fungus will strengthen the related organ. The method of healing is performed by inserting very small and thin needles in particular points on the body.
Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Nail Fungus
In conventional or allopathic treatment your doctor may prescribe an oral antifungal medication such as terbinafine (Lamisil) and itraconazole (Sporanox).
Surgical Treatment of Nail Fungus
If your nail infection is extremely hurting you, surgery is suggested to remove the nail. A new nail will usually grow in its place, though it will come in slowly and may take as long as a year to grow back completely. Sometimes surgery is used in combination with ciclopirox to treat the nail bed.
Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Nail Fungus
- Drink a lot of water
- Eat food rich in protein and Vitamin C
- Eliminate all kinds of sugar
Other Treatment of Nail Fungus
- Clove oil is considered an excellent antifungal and antibiotic essential oil.
What is Nail Fungus
Nail fungus is a fungal infection in one or more of your nails. Nail fungus occurs more in toenails than in fingernails.
Symptoms of Nail Fungus
- Brittle, crumbly or ragged
- Unclear in shape
- No luster or shine on the nails
- A dark color, caused by debris building up under your nail
Causes of Nail Fungus
- Weak immune system
- Poor hygiene
- Overexposure of nails to humid and wet environments
Risk factors of Nail Fungus
- Elderly people
- Conditions such as AIDS, diabetes, cancer
- Certain autoimmune disorders such as psoriasis and inflammatory bowel disease
Complications of Nail Fungus
- Permanent damage to your nails
- Health risk for people with diabetes
- Serious infections that can spread beyond your feet
Diagnosis of Nail Fungus
Your doctor will likely examine your nails first and suspect a fungal infection based on the appearance of the nails. To diagnose the nail, your doctor may scrape some debris from under your nail for analysis. The debris can be examined under a microscope or cultured in a lab to identify what’s causing the infection.
Precautions & Prevention of Nail Fungus
- Do not share tools used for manicures and pedicures.
- Keep the skin clean and dry.
- Keep your nails short, dry and clean
- Wash and dry your hands thoroughly after contact with any fungal infection.
- Don’t trim or pick at the skin around your nails
- Wear Cotton Socks