Nausea in New Delhi Gurgaon Noida Faridabad NCR
For Treatment of Nausea in New Delhi Gurgaon Noida Faridabad NCR or Online Treatment of Nausea Contact Us or Fill Up Form Contact Us or Fill Up Form
- Treatment of Nausea
- Homeopathic Treatment of Nausea
- Acupuncture Treatment of Nausea
- Psychotherapy Treatment of Nausea
- Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Nausea
- Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Nausea
- Other Treatment of Nausea
- What is Nausea
- Symptoms of Nausea
- Causes of Nausea
- Risk factors of Nausea
- Complications of Nausea
- Lab Investigations and Diagnosis of Nausea
- Precautions & Prevention of Nausea
Treatment of Nausea
Homeopathic Treatment of Nausea
Homeopathy cures nausea due to various disorders. This may be with or without vomiting. Homeopathic remedies are used to prevent nausea and calm the stomach and stabilize delicate constitutions. It also helps in abdominal cramps and digestion problems. The followings are the homeopathic remedies for Nausea.
- Nux vomica
- Ars alb
- Iris v
Acupuncture and Acupressure Treatment of Nausea
In acupuncture treatment press the point which is three of the woman’s finger widths above the slanting fold of the inner wrist. It lies directly between the two tendons felt there. Acupuncture is a safe and effective treatment for women who experience nausea and dry retching in early pregnancy.
Psychotherapy and Hypnotherapy Treatment of Nausea
Psychotherapy and hypnotherapy improves the eating habits which cause the Nausea such as overeating, eating foods that are spoiled, drinking too much alcohol and etc. These are psychological causes which can be reduced by psychotherapy and hypnotherapy.
Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Nausea
Conventional or allopathic medicines suppress the symptoms of nausea such as vomiting, lost of appetite and etc. It can also prevent Anxiety and stress that can lead to nausea.
Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Nausea
- Drink plenty of fluids (water, unsweetened juices, and herbal teas)
- Avoid sweet, fried, or fatty foods.
- Chew your food well for easier digestion
Other Treatment of Nausea
- Deep breathing and relaxing exercise
What is Nausea
Nausea is a general term describing a sick stomach, with or without the feeling that you are about to vomit. Nausea is most common problems in life. Nausea is not a disease, but a symptom of many different disorders.
Symptoms of Nausea
- Abdominal pain
- A lack of appetite
- Excessive sweating
Causes of Nausea
- Bacterial infection
- Travel sickness
- Reactions to certain medication
- Food poisoning
Risk factors of Nausea
- Children have higher risks than adults
- Women are more likely to have nausea than men.
- Consumption of alcohol
Complications of Nausea
- Fatigue and weakness
- Gastric irritation
Diagnosis of Nausea
In some cases diagnosis of Nausea needs only medical history and physical examination. These two are needed to diagnose the cause. But in some other cases following test are also needed.
- Blood Test
- Urine Test
- X – ray
Precautions & Prevention of Nausea
- Eat small meals frequently.
- Avoid alcohol
- Try relaxing in a warm bath
- Get adequate amounts of sleep at night
- Avoid smell that problem you, such as smoke or perfume.