Neuroblastoma in New Delhi Gurgaon Noida Faridabad NCR
For Treatment of Neuroblastoma in New Delhi Gurgaon Noida Faridabad NCR India or Online Treatment of Neuroblastoma Contact us or Fill up Form Contact Us or Fill Up Form
- Treatment of Neuroblastoma
- Homeopathic Treatment of Neuroblastoma
- Acupuncture & Acupressure Treatment of Neuroblastoma
- Psychotherapy Treatment of Neuroblastoma
- Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Neuroblastoma
- Surgical Treatment of Neuroblastoma
- Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Neuroblastoma
- Other Treatment of Neuroblastoma
- What is Neuroblastoma
- Symptoms of Neuroblastoma
- Causes of Neuroblastoma
- Risk factors of Neuroblastoma
- Complications of Neuroblastoma
- Lab Investigations and Diagnosis of Neuroblastoma
- Precautions & Prevention of Neuroblastoma
Treatment of Neuroblastoma
Homeopathic Treatment of Neuroblastoma
- Homeopathy heals the tissue and improves overall health. It treats the person as a whole. Treatment is constitutional. It means that homeopathic treatment focuses on the patient as a person, as well as his pathological condition. It balances the energy system, improves immunity and body functions. It naturally cures the root cause of disorder. Some of the homeopathic medicines that can be used for treatment of Neuroblastoma are:
- Carb ac
Acupuncture and Acupressure Treatment of Neuroblastoma
Acupuncture relieves by improving the physiological function of the organs and organ system.
Psychotherapy and Hypnotherapy Treatment of Neuroblastoma
Psychotherapy and hypnotherapy can help in stress relief. They can help in better coping and early relief.
Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Neuroblastoma
- Conventional or allopathic treatment for neuroblastoma involves the following treatment after the surgery:
- Radiation therapy – it uses high-energy rays to kill cancer cells. It generally is used after surgery to destroy any cancer cells that have not been removed during surgery. Radiation therapy primarily affects the area where it’s aimed.
- Chemotherapy – it uses chemicals to destroy cancer cells. Children with low-risk neuroblastoma that can’t be removed surgically may undergo chemotherapy. Children with intermediate-risk neuroblastoma often receive a combination of chemotherapy drugs before surgery to improve the chances that the entire tumor can be removed.
Surgical Treatment of Neuroblastoma
In children with low-risk neuroblastoma, surgery to remove the tumor may be the only treatment needed. Tumors that are attached to nearby vital organs such as the lungs or the spinal cord may be too risky to remove. In intermediate-risk and high-risk neuroblastoma, surgeons may try to remove as much of the tumor as possible.
Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Neuroblastoma
- Eat lots of fruits and vegetables
- Eat fiber rich foods
- Eat low-fat dairy products
What is Neuroblastoma
Neuroblastoma is a cancer that develops from nerve cells found in several areas of the body. it often begins in the nerve tissue of the adrenal glands. It can also develop in other areas of the abdomen and in the chest, neck and pelvis, where groups of nerve cells exist.
Symptoms of Neuroblastoma
- Lumps of tissue under the skin
- Uncontrolled eye movements
- Dark circles around the eyes
- Back pain and chest pain
- Abdominal pain
- Unexplained weight loss
- Swollen stomach
- Shortness of breath
- A mass under the skin that isn’t tender when touched
- Changes in bowel habits, such as diarrhea
- Swelling in the legs
Causes of Neuroblastoma
- The exact causes of neuroblastoma are not completely known.
Risk factors of Neuroblastoma
- Family history of the cancer
Complications of Neuroblastoma
- Spread of the cancer to other parts of the body
- Spinal cord compression
- Signs and symptoms caused by tumor secretions
Diagnosis of Neuroblastoma
Tests and procedures used to diagnose neuroblastoma include:
- Urine and blood tests in children
- X-ray, ultrasound, CT scan and MRI
- Removing a sample of tissue for testing
- Removing a sample of bone marrow for testing
Precautions & Prevention of Neuroblastoma
- There is no way to prevent neuroblastoma.