For Treatment of Sciatica in New Delhi Gurgaon Noida Faridabad NCR or Online Treatment of Sciatica Contact Us or Fill Up Form Contact Us or Fill Up Form
Sciatica in New Delhi Gurgaon Noida Faridabad NCR
- Treatment of Sciatica
- Homeopathic Treatment of Sciatica
- Acupuncture Treatment of Sciatica
- Psychotherapy Treatment of Sciatica
- Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Sciatica
- Surgical Treatment of Sciatica
- Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Sciatica
- Other Treatment of Sciatica
- What is Sciatica
- Symptoms of Sciatica
- Causes of Sciatica
- Risk factors of Sciatica
- Complications of Sciatica
- Lab Investigations and Diagnosis of Sciatica
- Precautions & Prevention of Sciatica a
Treatment of Sciatica
Homeopathic Treatment of Sciatica
Homeopathic treatment of sciatica treats the pain very effectively and is able to rectify the compression or irritation on the sciatic nerve. There are different remedies for different patients depending upon their behaviors, attitudes, mental state, sleeping patterns, lifestyles and of course, the symptoms of the disease. Some of the homeopathic medicines that can be used for treatment of sciatica are:
- Kali iod
- Mag P
- Nux V
- Rhus tox
Acupuncture and Acupressure Treatment of Sciatica
If there is one treatment that can do miracles for sciatica, that is acupuncture. Relief is instant and long lasting. Acupuncture treatment causes the body to produce natural endorphins the most potent pain relievers. Acupuncture physicians treat sciatica at both local pain sites and distal points away from the pain area to reduce pain symptoms and treat the condition.
Psychotherapy and Hypnotherapy Treatment of Sciatica
Psychotherapy and hypnotherapy treatment helps in increasing pain tolerance and threshold. It also helps in keeping your mind and spirit healthy which will help to heal your body.
Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Sciatica
In allopathic treatment of Sciatica, anti-inflammatory drugs such as aspirin and ibuprofen treat both pain and inflammation. In cases of severe acute sciatica, muscle relaxants are prescribed. An injection of corticosteroids, a powerful anti-inflammatory, into the spinal fluid around the affected area delivers a high dose of medication to the spinal nerves.
Surgical Treatment of Sciatica
Surgical options include
- Lumbar laminectomy
In lumbar laminectomy with diskectomy, surgeons remove a portion of a herniated disk that’s pressing on a nerve. Sometimes a surgeon will perform this operation through a small incision while looking through a microscope (microdiskectomy).
Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Sciatica
- Eat green leafy vegetables
- Eat fruits such as bananas and apples
- Avoid heavy meals
Other Treatment of Sciatica
Stretching exercises are usually recommended to relieve sciatica.
What is Sciatica
Sciatica is a painful condition that affects the lower back and the leg. When a person has sciatica, pain radiates from the lower back down to the thigh, extending downward to the back of the calf.
Symptoms of Sciatica
- Muscular weakness
- Pain in the lower extremities of the body
- Burning sensation and numbness in thighs, legs and buttock.
Causes of Sciatica
Any irritation or pressing of the disc herniation nerve from tumors, infection, injury, adjacent bone, internal bleeding etc.
Risk factors of Sciatica
- The risk of back pain is especially after age 40.
- Improper Lifting Techniques
- Obesity contributes to back pain
- Cigarette Smoking
- Sedentary Job or Lifestyle
Complications of Sciatica
- Loss of feeling in the affected leg
- Loss of sensation in the lower back
- Loss of movement in the affected leg
- Loss of bowel or bladder function
Diagnosis of Sciatica
Sciatica can be easily diagnosed by medical history and physical examination of the patient. Following tests are required to determine the cause of sciatica.
- CT scan
- MRI scan
Precautions & Prevention of Sciatica
- Be careful moving heavy things
- Regular exercise
- Get out of bed correctly
- Learn to hip bend not waist bend
- Do not sleep in fetal position