For Treatment of Tapeworm Infection in New Delhi Gurgaon Noida Faridabad NCR or Online Treatment of Tapeworm Infection Contact Us or Fill Up Form Contact Us or Fill Up Form
Tapeworm Infection in New Delhi Gurgaon Noida Faridabad NCR
- Treatment of Tapeworm infection
- Homeopathic Treatment of Tapeworm infection
- Acupuncture & Acupressure Treatment of Tapeworm infection
- Psychotherapy Treatment of Tapeworm infection
- Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Tapeworm infection
- Surgical Treatment of Tapeworm infection
- Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Tapeworm infection
- Other Treatment of Tapeworm infection
- What is Tapeworm infection
- Symptoms of Tapeworm infection
- Causes of Tapeworm infection
- Risk factors of Tapeworm infection
- Complications of Tapeworm infection
- Lab Investigations and Diagnosis of Tapeworm infection
- Precautions & Prevention of Tapeworm infection
Treatment of Tapeworm infection
Homeopathic Treatment of Tapeworm infection
Homeopathy improves body’s immunity which does not allow any harmful foreign life like worms or virus bacteria fungi to survive both inside or on surface of human body. It gently causes worms to be expelled. Some of the homeopathic remedies that can be used for treatment of tapeworm infection are:
- Carb V
- Nat C
Acupuncture & Acupressure Treatment of Tapeworm infection
Acupuncture improves energy system of GIT and improves its function. It improves the GIT environment. Healthy energy flow in GIT does not allow worms to live or grow.
Psychotherapy Treatment of Tapeworm infection
Psychotherapy can help in developing better lifestyle, hygiene and living habits.
It can also help in removing anxiety or stress associated with the condition.
Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Tapeworm infection
In the allopathic treatment of tapeworm infection, oral medications such as Praziquantel (Biltricide), Albendazole (Albenza) and Nitazoxanide (Alinia) are prescribed. Anthelmintic drugs such as Albendazole (Albenza) are used that can shrink some tapeworm cysts. If the disease is causing seizures, anti-epileptic medications can stop them. Corticosteroid medication such as prednisone or dexamethasone is used to reduce inflammation.
Surgical Treatment of Tapeworm infection
Cysts that develop in the liver, lungs and eyes are typically removed, since they can eventually threaten organ function. Your doctor might recommend a drainage tube as an alternative to surgery. The tube allows aggressive rinsing (irrigation) of the area with anti-parasitic solutions.
Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Tapeworm infection
- Avoid uncooked meat
- Eat raw carrots, pumpkin seeds and green leafy vegetables
- Avoid ingesting sugar
What is Tapeworm infection
Tapeworm (cestoda) is a class of parasitic flatworm that can infect human’s digestive tracts. Tapeworm infection is caused by ingesting food or water contaminated with tapeworm eggs or larvae.
Symptoms of Tapeworm infection
- Weakness and weight loss
- Bacterial infections
- Loss of appetite
- Abdominal pain
- Cystic masses or lumps
- Allergic reactions to the larvae
- Neurological symptoms, including seizures
Causes of Tapeworm infection
- Ingestion of larvae cysts in meat or muscle tissue
- If you eat food or drink water contaminated with feces from a person or animal with tapeworm, you ingest microscopic tapeworm eggs.
Risk factors of Tapeworm infection
- Exposure to livestock
- Poor sanitation practices
- Poor hygiene
- Eating raw or undercooked meats
- Living in endemic areas
Complications of Tapeworm infection
- Digestive blockage
- Brain and central nervous system impairment
- Organ function disruption
Diagnosis of Tapeworm infection
Diagnosis of Tapeworm infection includes the following tests:
- Stool sample analysis
- Blood test
- CT or MRI scans
- X-rays or ultrasounds of cysts
Precautions & Prevention of Tapeworm infection
- Wash your hands with soap and water before eating or handling food and after using the toilet.
- When traveling in areas where tapeworm is more common, wash and cook all fruits and vegetables with safe water before eating.
- Drinking boiled water and avoid eating undercooked meat
- Freeze meat for at least 12 hours and fish for at least 24 hours to kill tapeworm eggs and larvae.
- Proper disposal of human feces is necessary
- Promptly treat dogs infected with tapeworm.