Uterine Polyps in New Delhi Gurgaon Noida Faridabad NCR
For Treatment of Uterine Polyps in New Delhi Gurgaon Noida Faridabad NCR or Online Treatment of Uterine Polyps Contact Us or Fill Up Form Contact Us or Fill Up Form
- Treatment of Uterine polyps
- Homeopathic Treatment of Uterine polyps
- Acupuncture & Acupressure Treatment of Uterine polyps
- Psychotherapy Treatment of Uterine polyps
- Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Uterine polyps
- Surgical Treatment of Uterine polyps
- Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Uterine polyps
- Other Treatment of Uterine polyps
- What is Uterine polyps
- Symptoms of Uterine polyps
- Causes of Uterine polyps
- Risk factors of Uterine polyps
- Complications of Uterine polyps
- Lab Investigations and Diagnosis of Uterine polyps
- Precautions & Prevention of Uterine polyps
Treatment of Uterine polyps
Homeopathic Treatment of Uterine Polyp
Homeopathy heals the tissue and relieves disorders of menstrual bleeding. It treats the person as a whole. Treatment is constitutional. It means that homeopathic treatment focuses on the patient as a person, as well as his pathological condition. It balances the energy system, improves immunity and body functions. It naturally cures the root cause of disorder. Some of the homeopathic medicines that can be used for treatment of Uterine Polyp are:
- Calc P
Acupuncture and Acupressure Treatment of Uterine Polyp
Acupuncture relieves by improving the physiological function of the organs and organ system. In acupuncture therapist will first diagnose the case on the basis of energy system or chi blockage as well as on the basis of status of five elements. On this basis certain disease specific acupoints are selected and stimulated.
Psychotherapy and Hypnotherapy Treatment of Uterine Polyp
Psychotherapy and hypnotherapy can help in stress relief. They can help in better coping and early relief.
Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Uterine polyps
In the allopathic Treatment of Uterine polyps, certain hormonal medications, including progestins and gonadotropin-releasing hormone agonists, are prescribed which may shrink a uterine polyp and lessen symptoms.
Surgical Treatment of Uterine polyps
The Surgical Treatment of Uterine polyps involves the use of the device called hysteroscope to see inside your uterus which make it possible to remove polyps once they’re identified. The removed polyp may be sent to a laboratory for microscopic examination. If closer examination reveals that a uterine polyp contains cancerous cells, surgery to remove your uterus (hysterectomy) becomes necessary.
Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Uterine polyps
- Eat variety of fresh fruits, vegetables and whole grains
- Avoid fried foods and processed foods
- Limit daily saturated fat intake
What is Uterine polyps
Uterine polyps are growths that occur in the endometrium, the inner lining of the uterus. They are also called endometrial polyps. You can have one or many uterine polyps. They usually stay contained within your uterus, but occasionally, they may slip down through the opening of the uterus into your vagina.
Symptoms of Uterine polyps
- Irregular menstrual bleeding
- Excessively heavy menstrual periods
- Vaginal bleeding after menopause
- Bleeding between menstrual periods
Causes of Uterine polyps
The exact cause of uterine polyps is unknown but hormonal factors appear to play a role.
Risk factors of Uterine polyps
- High blood pressure
- Taking tamoxifen, a drug therapy for breast cancer
Diagnosis of Uterine polyps
Diagnosis of Uterine polyps involves the following tests:
- Transvaginal ultrasound