Vaginismus in New Delhi Gurgaon Noida Faridabad NCR
For Treatment of Vaginismus in New Delhi Gurgaon Noida Faridabad NCR or Online Treatment of Vaginismus Contact Us or Fill Up Form Contact Us or Fill Up Form
- Treatment of Vaginismus
- Homeopathic Treatment of Vaginismus
- Acupuncture Treatment of Vaginismus
- Psychotherapy Treatment of Vaginismus
- Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Vaginismus
- Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Vaginismus
- Other Treatment of Vaginismus
- What is Vaginismus
- Symptoms of Vaginismus
- Causes of Vaginismus
- Risk factors of Vaginismus
- Complications of Vaginismus
- Lab Investigations and Diagnosis of Vaginismus
- Precautions & Prevention of Vaginismus
Treatment of Vaginismus
Homeopathic Treatment of Vaginismus
Homeopathic remedies helps to strengthen and balance vital force. It works at both physical and psychological level to ease fear, pain and stiffness of vaginismus. It helps in generating healthy muscle tone and also calms mind to enable experience sex as pleasurable activity. Some of the homeopathic remedies that can be used for treatment of vaginismus are:
- Mag phos
- Arg Nit
- Nat Mur
Acupuncture and Acupressure Treatment of Vaginismus
Acupuncture has been used for centuries to treat sexual dysfunction. It works under the assumption that when there is an emotional issue, there is a problem in the body’s energy system. In acupuncture therapist will first diagnose the case on the basis of energy system or chi blockage as well as on the basis of status of five elements. On this basis certain disease specific acupoints are selected and stimulated.
Psychotherapy and Hypnotherapy Treatment of Vaginismus
In vaginismus sex therapy is very useful in which the couple is educated about root cause of disorder and given advice on the kind of activities that may be helpful in overcoming the disorder. It emphasizes correction of sexual misinformation, the importance of improved partner communication and honesty. Hypnotherapy is safe and quick treatment of deep seated psychological issues and barriers like history of sexual abuse and negative emotions associated with sex like fear or guilt.
Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Vaginismus
In allopathic treatment, Clomipramine and fluoxetine is prescribed for premature ejaculation. Papaverine and prostaglandin for erectile difficulties and Hormone replacement therapy or androgen therapy for female dysfunctions.
Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Vaginismus
- Eat food rich in L-Arginine, such oatmeal, peanuts, cashews, walnuts, dairy, garlic, ginseng, soybeans, chickpeas and seeds.
- Eat green and root vegetables
Other Treatment of Vaginismus
- Pelvic exercise
- Perform yoga postures
What is Vaginismus
Vaginismus is a sexual dysfunction. It is an involuntary spasm of the muscles surrounding the vagina that closes the vagina.
Symptoms of Vaginismus
- Fear of pain
- Difficult or impossible penetration of the vagina
- Loss of sexual desire
- Vaginal pain during intercourse
- Vaginal pain during attempted pelvic exam
Causes of Vaginismus
- Sexual trauma
- Relationship problems
- Stress and depression
- Psychological factors
- History of discomfort with sexual intercourse
- Alcohol, drugs or some medication
Risk factors of Vaginismus
- Sexual abuse
- Painful first intercourse
- Relationship problems
- Fear of pregnancy
Complications of Vaginismus
- Erectile dysfunction
- Dissatisfaction in intimate relationships
Diagnosis of Vaginismus
Doctor will ask you about your symptoms and medical history. A gynecological examination is used to confirm vaginismus. Your doctor may be able to observe a vaginal spasm during the pelvic exam, and confirm the diagnosis of vaginismus.
Precautions & Prevention of Vaginismus
- Maintaining open marital communication may help to prevent the disorder.
- Talk to your doctor or healthcare provider right away if you experience pain with intercourse..