Varicose Veins in New Delhi Gurgaon Noida Faridabad NCR
For Treatment of Varicose Veins in New Delhi Gurgaon Noida Faridabad NCR or Online Treatment of Varicose Veins Contact Us or Fill Up Form Contact Us or Fill Up Form
- Treatment of Varicose Veins
- Homeopathic Treatment of Varicose Veins
- Acupuncture Treatment of Varicose Veins
- Psychotherapy Treatment of Varicose Veins
- Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Varicose Veins
- Surgical Treatment of Varicose Veins
- Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Varicose Veins
- Other Treatment of Varicose Veins
- What is Varicose Veins
- Symptoms of Varicose Veins
- Causes of Varicose Veins
- Risk factors of Varicose Veins
- Complications of Varicose Veins
- Lab Investigations and Diagnosis of Varicose Veins
- Precautions & Prevention of Varicose Veins
Treatment of Varicose Veins
Homeopathic Treatment of Varicose Veins
Homeopathic treatment helps to reduce pain, control further varicosity, reduces swelling. Homeopathy also helps significantly in the cases which have varicose ulcers. Following are some of the homeopathic remedies that can be used for treatment of varicose veins.
- Calc carb
- Carbo veg
- Zincum met
Acupuncture and Acupressure Treatment of Varicose Veins
Acupuncture treatment method has very good effects on varicose veins. Acupuncture can improve the blood circulation effectively. The acupuncturist helps the blood to move in the veins and surrounding areas. An acupuncture treatment might involve needling points at the beginning or end of a channel to increase flow through that channel.
Psychotherapy and Hypnotherapy Treatment of Varicose Veins
Psychotherapy treatment includes nutritional counseling that take an extensive look at your health and medical history, your diet history, and your lifestyle choices which are important to maintain the healthy weight as it is responsible for varicose veins. Psychotherapy and hypnotherapy can help in stress relief. They can help in better coping and early relief.
Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Varicose Veins
In allopathic treatment, Anti-inflammatory drug such as aspirin or ibuprofen are usually prescribed. A chemical known as a sclerosing agent is injected into the vein to collapse its walls, so that it can no longer transport blood.
Surgical Treatment of Varicose Veins
Surgical treatment of Varicose Veins involves removing the affected superficial veins. There are many variations of operation, depending on which veins need treatment. The most common is called ligation and stripping.
Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Varicose Veins
- Eat less salt
- Eat fiber-rich food such as chapattis, whole wheat bread
- Eat vegetables and fruits
- Avoid refined foods such as maida and pastas.
Other Treatment of Varicose Veins
- Walking is best exercise for Varicose veins
- Yogasanas help to grab the further worsening of the disease.
What is Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are inflamed, swollen, twisted and unpleasant veins (generally on the legs) that look bulgy and bluish through the skin. Varicose veins do not tend to get better without treatment, and usually get worse with time.
Symptoms of Varicose Veins
- Aching in the leg
- Swelling of legs and ankle
- Dry skin
- Itching or burning of the skin
- Inflammation of a vein
Causes of Varicose Veins
- Previous vein diseases
- Standing for unlimited periods of time
- Hereditary factors
- Hormonal changes
Risk factors of Varicose Veins
- Women are more likely to develop the condition
- Occur most often in people ages 30 to 70
- Standing for long periods of time
Complications of Varicose Veins
- Extremely painful ulcers
- Blood clots
Diagnosis of Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are easily visible. To diagnose varicose veins, your doctor will do a physical exam to check the swelling of the legs. There are a number of tests a doctor might do for Varicose Veins :
- Doppler test (uses ultrasound sound waves)
- Colour duplex ultrasound imaging.
- Trendelenburg test.
Precautions & Prevention of Varicose Veins
- Don’t smoke
- Avoid intake of alcohol
- Exercise regularly
- Eat a healthy diet
- Keep your weight down
- Go for brisk walks or jogs
- Don’t wear tight clothing