Warts in New Delhi Gurgaon Noida Faridabad NCR
For Treatment of Warts in New Delhi Gurgaon Noida Faridabad NCR or Online Treatment of Warts Contact Us or Fill Up Form Contact Us or Fill Up Form
- Treatment of Warts
- Homeopathic Treatment of Warts
- Acupuncture Treatment of Warts
- Psychotherapy Treatment of Warts
- Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Warts
- Surgical Treatment of Warts
- Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Warts
- Other Treatment of Warts
- What is Warts
- Symptoms of Warts
- Causes of Warts
- Risk factors of Warts
- Complications of Warts
- Lab Investigations and Diagnosis of Warts
- Precautions & Prevention of Warts
Treatment of Warts
Homeopathic Treatment of Warts
Warts are known to spread and recur. For true treatment it must bring about a change within that eliminates the tendency of warts. Homeopathic treatment treats the ailment from within, for a long time and almost permanently. Homeopathy plays a very useful role whenever warts are inflamed with burning pain. Following are some useful homeopathic medicines that can be used for treatment of warts:
- Bar C
- Calc S
- Merc C
- Nit Ac
Acupuncture and Acupressure Treatment of Warts
In acupuncture treatment of warts, treatment is given at points surrounding the warts and at points on the governor, spleen as the skin is related to the lungs and the spleen. These points are believed to be anti-inflammatory and acupuncture helps to stimulate the immune system.
Psychotherapy and Hypnotherapy Treatment of Warts
Psychotherapy and hypnotherapy are vital aspects of managing stress of patients with warts.
Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Warts
Allopathic medication that is effective in the treatment of resistant viral facial warts is diphencyprone. Topical solutions such as Duofilm or Occlusal, made from salicylic and/or lactic acids, can be applied to the warts.
Surgical Treatment of Warts
Laser surgery is used to remove warts. Local or general anesthetic may be used, depending on the number of warts to be removed or the size of the area to be treated. Surgery is needed when warts are large or widespread.
Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Warts
Eat juicy fruits such as grapes, oranges, apples, pineapples, mangoes and pears.
Other Treatment of Warts
The milky sap obtained from the green leaves of the banyan tree is very effective in the treatment of warts.
What is Warts
Warts are actually benign growths of the epidermis on the skin caused by a virus.
Symptoms of Warts
- Small, fleshy, grainy bumps
- Bleeding with intercourse
- Itching or discomfort in your genital area
- Flesh-colored, white, pink or tan
- Rough to the touch
Causes of Warts
- Viruses in the Human Papillomavirus (HPV)
- By touching the warts of another person
- Using towels that were used by a person who has warts.
- Warts and can be passed during oral, vaginal or anal sex.
Risk factors of Warts
- Having unprotected sex with multiple partners
- Becoming sexually active at a young age
- Children and young adults
- People with HIV/AIDS
Complications of Warts
- Problems during pregnancy
Diagnosis of Warts
The diagnosis is most often made on the basis of clinical appearance. Diagnostic clues include:
- Black dots within the warts
- Pinpoint bleeding after paring down the thickened skin.
A biopsy can be used to confirm warts
Precautions & Prevention of Warts
- If warts are on genital area or your partner’s, avoid sexual contact
- Use a condom during sex
- Kids should always wash their hands and skin regularly and well
- Use footwear in public showers and around public pools
- Don’t bite your fingernails if you have warts near your fingernails.
Don’t brush, clip, comb or shave areas that have warts