Kawasaki Disease in New Delhi Gurgaon Noida Faridabad NCR
For Treatment of Kawasaki Disease in New Delhi Gurgaon Noida Faridabad NCR India or Online Treatment of Kawasaki Disease Contact us or Fill up Form Contact Us or Fill Up Form
- Treatment of Kawasaki Disease
- Homeopathic Treatment of Kawasaki Disease
- Acupuncture & Acupressure Treatment of Kawasaki Disease
- Psychotherapy Treatment of Kawasaki Disease
- Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Kawasaki Disease
- Surgical Treatment of Kawasaki Disease
- Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Kawasaki Disease
- Other Treatment of Kawasaki Disease
- What is Kawasaki Disease
- Symptoms of Kawasaki Disease
- Causes of Kawasaki Disease
- Risk factors of Kawasaki Disease
- Complications of Kawasaki Disease
- Lab Investigations and Diagnosis of Kawasaki Disease
- Precautions & Prevention of Kawasaki Disease
Treatment of Kawasaki Disease
Homeopathic Treatment of Kawasaki Disease
Homeopathy heals the blood vessels and relieves complaints. It treats the person as a whole. Treatment is constitutional. It means that homeopathic treatment focuses on the patient as a person, as well as his pathological condition. It balances the energy system, improves immunity and body functions. It naturally cures the root cause of disorder. Some of the homeopathic medicines that can be used for treatment of Kawasaki disease are:
- Nux V
- Ars alb
Acupuncture and Acupressure Treatment of Kawasaki Disease
Acupuncture relieves by improving the physiological function of the organs and organ system. In acupuncture therapist will first diagnose the case on the basis of energy system or chi blockage as well as on the basis of status of five elements. On this basis certain disease specific acupoints are selected and stimulated.
Psychotherapy and Hypnotherapy Treatment of Kawasaki Disease
Psychotherapy and hypnotherapy can help in stress relief. They can help in better coping and early relief.
Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Kawasaki Disease
Aspirin decreases pain and joint inflammation, as well as reduce the fever. Medications, such as aspirin, clopidogrel (Plavix), warfarin (Coumadin) and heparin, help prevent clots from forming.
Surgical Treatment of Kawasaki Disease
Surgical treatment of Kawasaki diseases involves the by pass surgery of the heart.
Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Kawasaki Disease
The juice of Cucumber helps to strengthen the muscles of the heart thereby helping it to fight any foreign invasion.
What is Kawasaki Disease
In Kawasaki disease, the walls of the blood vessels throughout the body become inflamed. It can affect any type of blood vessel in the body, including the arteries, veins, and capillaries.
It also affects the coronary arteries, which carry oxygen-rich blood to the heart.
Symptoms of Kawasaki Disease
- High fever
- Diarrhea and Vomiting
- Soar throat
- Joint pain
- Swollen lymph glands
- Lack of appetite
- Redness of the palms or soles
- Redness in both eyes
Causes of Kawasaki Disease
No one knows what causes Kawasaki disease
Risk factors of Kawasaki Disease
- Children aged from 2 to 5 years
- Children of Asian descent, such as Japanese or Korean, have higher rates of Kawasaki disease.
- Boys are slightly more likely than girls are to develop Kawasaki disease
Complications of Kawasaki Disease
- Inflammation of the heart muscle
- Heart valve problems
- Abnormal heart rhythm
- Inflammation of blood vessels
Diagnosis of Kawasaki Disease
- Urine tests – These tests help rule out other diseases.
- Blood tests – blood tests look at white blood cell count, which is likely to be elevated, and the presence of anemia and inflammation, indications of Kawasaki disease.
- Electrocardiogram – it measure the electrical impulses of your child’s heartbeat. Kawasaki disease can cause serious heart complications.
- Echocardiogram – it uses ultrasound images to show how well the heart is functioning
Precautions & Prevention of Kawasaki Disease
There are no known measures that will prevent this disorder.