Vertigo in New Delhi Gurgaon Noida Faridabad NCR
For Treatment of Vertigo in New Delhi Gurgaon Noida Faridabad NCR or Online Treatment of Vertigo Contact Us or Fill Up Form Contact Us or Fill Up Form
- Treatment of Vertigo
- Homeopathic Treatment of Vertigo
- Acupuncture Treatment of Vertigo
- Psychotherapy Treatment of Vertigo
- Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Vertigo
- Surgical Treatment of Vertigo
- Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Vertigo
- Other Treatment of Vertigo
- What is Vertigo
- Symptoms of Vertigo
- Causes of Vertigo
- Risk factors of Vertigo
- Complications of Vertigo
- Lab Investigations and Diagnosis of Vertigo
- Precautions & Prevention of Vertigo
Treatment of Vertigo
Homeopathic Treatment of Vertigo
Homeopathy cures vertigo of various reasons. It cures root cause as well as relieves complaints like nausea or disturbed motion. Homeopathy naturally and gently restores orientation, balance and control over motion. Homeopathic treatment helps in controlling the intensity and frequency of the attacks of vertigo. It helps also in alleviating the anxiety that is associated with vertigo. It improves the general immunity and vitality of the patient apart from targeting the cause of the vertigo.
- Nat mur
- Rhus tox
Acupuncture and Acupressure Treatment of Vertigo
Acupuncture may help to reduce symptoms of vertigo. Acupuncture directly addresses the energy qi problem and restores harmony. Acupuncture can quickly restore normal balance of energy thereby restoring balance.
Psychotherapy and Hypnotherapy Treatment of Vertigo
Psychotherapy and hypnotherapy treatment of vertigo aimed at identification and resolution of patient’s usual reaction style, kind of interrelations with other people, presence of psychotraumatic situations, reaction to disease and treatment.
Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Vertigo
In conventional or allopathic treatment, benzodiazepines are used. Drug therapy is required to treat the underlying illnesses as high blood pressure, arteriosclerosis, nervous conditions or diabetes.
Surgical Treatment of Vertigo
When other measures have failed, surgery may be suggested to relieve pressure on the inner ear. Common surgical procedures are the endolymphatic subarachnoid shunt, retrolabyrinthine vestibular neurectomy, cochleovestibular neurectomy, and the post ampullary nerve section
Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Vertigo
- Avoid food that has high salt or sugar contents
- Eat diet high in vegetables, fresh fruits, and whole grains
Other Treatment of Vertigo
Yoga Postures help to activate the central nervous system, strengthen the inner ears and maintain the equilibrium.
What is Vertigo
Vertigo usually results from a disorder in the peripheral vestibular system i.e., structures of the inner ear. It is also known as or dizziness,
Symptoms of Vertigo
- Involuntary eye movements
Causes of Vertigo
- Inflammation within the inner ear
- Decreased blood flow to the base of the brain
- Head trauma and neck injury
- Certain medications such as aspirin and tranquilizers
Risk factors of Vertigo
- Family history
- Head injury
- Cerebrovascular disease
- Viral upper respiratory infection
complications of Vertigo
- Risk of falling and injuring
Diagnosis of Vertigo
Diagnosis of vertigo is based on your description of what you are feeling. Positional vertigo is diagnosed when moving the head causes the vertigo and returning the head to a neutral position relieves symptoms. For Central vertigo, doctor will evaluate your eye to look for abnormal jerking movements. If central vertigo is suspected, your doctor will order a CT scan or MRI of your brain.
Precautions & Prevention of Vertigo
- Avoid bending down to pick up items.
- Move your head carefully and slowly during daily activities
- Avoid drugs or drinking alcohol
- Reducing blood cholesterol