Vitiligo in New Delhi Gurgaon Noida Faridabad NCR
For Treatment of Vitiligo in New Delhi Gurgaon Noida Faridabad NCR or Online Treatment of Vitiligo Contact Us or Fill Up Form Contact Us or Fill Up Form
- Treatment of Vitiligo
- Homeopathic Treatment of Vitiligo
- Acupuncture Treatment of Vitiligo
- Psychotherapy Treatment of Vitiligo
- Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Vitiligo
- Surgical Treatment of Vitiligo
- Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Vitiligo
- Other Treatment of Vitiligo
- What is Vitiligo
- Symptoms of Vitiligo
- Causes of Vitiligo
- Risk factors of Vitiligo
- Complications of Vitiligo
- Lab Investigations and Diagnosis of Vitiligo
- Precautions & Prevention of Vitiligo
Treatment of Vitilig
Homeopathic Treatment of Vitiligo
Homeopathy is known to create order, the balance of human body functions. It creates correct balance of pigmentation thereby restoring healthy skin pigmentation. Homeopathic treatment of vitiligo corrects immune dysfunction and emotional distress. It also stimulates melanin cells and normal melanin production. Following are some of the homeopathic remedies that can be used for treatment of vitiligo.
- Ars S F
- Nat C
Acupuncture and Acupressure Treatment of Vitiligo
Acupuncture is an outstanding option for treatment of vitiligo. It activates your inactive melanocytes cells and force body system to produce more melonocytes skin cells for the pigmentation in skin. In acupuncture therapist will first diagnose the case on the basis of energy system or chi blockage as well as on the basis of status of five elements. On this basis certain disease specific acupoints are selected and stimulated.
Psychotherapy and Hypnotherapy Treatment of Vitiligo
Psychotherapy and hypnotherapy is an excellent aid to help control emotional stress associated with vitiligo. Many people with vitiligo find it helpful to get therapy from a mental health professional. People often find they can talk to their counselor about issues that are difficult to discuss with anyone else. A mental health counselor can also offer patients support and help in coping with vitiligo. Hypnotherapy is safe and quick treatment of deep seated psychological issues and barriers.
Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Vitiligo
In allopathic treatment, steroids are used in the form of topical creams and ointments during the early stages of vitiligo. Milder steroids are used for the children and potent ones for the adults.
Surgical Treatment of Vitiligo
There are various types of Vitiligo surgeries for treating the disease. The choice of therapy depends on the number of white patches, their location, and sizes. Following are the types of surgeries.
Autologous Skin Grafts
- Autologous melanocyte transplants
Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Vitiligo
- Eat fruits like Peaches and Apricots apple, banana mangoes
- Eat green leafy Vegetables such as Spinach Broccoli, cabbage
- Avoid foods rich in vitamin C, like citrus fruits, tomatoes and green tea
Other Treatment of Vitiligo
Phototherapy has proven helpful in treating vitiligo. A licensed practitioner applies topical meladine to the affected parts of the skin and then the skin is exposed to intense ultraviolet light
What is Vitiligo
White spots appearing on the skin is a kind of skin disorder in which the pigments have become malfunctioning to maintain the color of the skin is called Vitiligo.
Symptoms of Vitiligo
- White patches on their skin.
- Premature graying of the scalp hair, eyelashes, eyebrows, and beard.
Causes of Vitiligo
- Skin injury
- Exposure to chemicals
- Inflammatory skin disorders
- Emotional or physical stress
Risk factors of Vitiligo
- Certain autoimmune diseases such as thyroid and diabetes
- Family history
- Age between 10 to 30
Complications of Vitiligo
- Diabetes mellitus
- Partial loss of hearing
- Affects the mental health.
Diagnosis of Vitiligo
Diagnosis of vitiligo involves the medical history and the observation of characteristic skin changes. Following tests are done:
- Skin biopsy
- Blood tests
Precautions & Prevention of Vitiligo
- Avoid excess intake of Sour things
- Avoid Steroids
- Avoid cuts and scrapes to the skin
- Maintain good health.
- Wear cotton clothes