Vulvar Cancer in New Delhi Gurgaon Noida Faridabad NCR
For Treatment of Vulvar Cancer in New Delhi Gurgaon Noida Faridabad NCR or Online Treatment of Vulvar Cancer Contact Us or Fill Up Form Contact Us or Fill Up Form
- Treatment of Vulvar cancer
- Homeopathic Treatment of Vulvar cancer
- Acupuncture & Acupressure Treatment of Vulvar cancer
- Psychotherapy Treatment of Vulvar cancer
- Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Vulvar cancer
- Surgical Treatment of Vulvar cancer
- Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Vulvar cancer
- Other Treatment of Vulvar cancer
- What is Vulvar cancer
- Symptoms of Vulvar cancer
- Causes of Vulvar cancer
- Risk factors of Vulvar cancer
- Complications of Vulvar cancer
- Lab Investigations and Diagnosis of Vulvar cancer
- Precautions & Prevention of Vulvar cancer
Treatment of Vulvar cancer
Homeopathic Treatment of Vulvar Cancer
Homeopathy heals the tissue and improves overall health. It treats the person as a whole. Treatment is constitutional. It means that homeopathic treatment focuses on the patient as a person, as well as his pathological condition. It balances the energy system, improves immunity and body functions. It naturally cures the root cause of disorder. Some of the homeopathic medicines that can be used for treatment of Vulvar Cancer are:
- Aur M N
- Lil T
- Nat M
Acupuncture and Acupressure Treatment of Vulvar Cancer
Acupuncture relieves by improving the physiological function of the organs and organ system. In acupuncture therapist will first diagnose the case on the basis of energy system or chi blockage as well as on the basis of status of five elements. On this basis certain disease specific acupoints are selected and stimulated.
Psychotherapy and Hypnotherapy Treatment of Vulvar Cancer
Psychotherapy and hypnotherapy can help in stress relief. They can help in better coping and early relief.
Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Vulvar cancer
Allopathic Treatment of Vulvar cancer involves the following treatments:
Radiation therapy – it uses high-powered energy beams, such as X-rays, to kill cancer cells.
- Chemotherapy – it is a drug treatment that uses chemicals to kill cancer cells.
Surgical Treatment of Vulvar cancer
Surgical Treatment of Vulvar cancer involves the following surgeries:
Excision – it involves cutting out the cancer and at least 3/4 inch (2 centimeters) of the normal tissue all the way around it.
- Partial vulvectomy – a portion of the vulva is removed, along with its underlying tissues.
- Radical vulvectomy – entire vulva is removed including the clitoris and underlying tissues.
- Pelvic exenteration – entire vulva is removed and the involved nearby organs are also removed.
- Reconstructive surgery – Treatment of vulvar cancer often involves removal of some skin from your vulva. It involves grafting skin from another part of your body to cover this area.
- Surgery to remove nearby lymph nodes – if cancer spreads to the lymph nodes in the groin, your doctor may remove only a few lymph nodes or many lymph nodes depending on your situation.
Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Vulvar cancer
- Eat large quantities of fruits and vegetables
- Eat foods high in antioxidants such as raspberries, cherries, pomegranates and blackberries.
What is Vulvar cancer
Vulvar cancer is a type of cancer that occurs on the outer surface area of the female genitalia. It commonly forms as a lump or sore on the area of skin that surrounds the urethra and vagina, that causes itching and pain.
Symptoms of Vulvar cancer
- Pain and tenderness
- Ithching in the genital area
- Bleeding that isn’t from menstruation
- Skin color changes or thickening
- A lump, wart-like bumps or an open sore
Causes of Vulvar cancer
It’s not clear what causes vulvar cancer.
Risk factors of Vulvar cancer
- Increasing age
- Being exposed to human papillomavirus (HPV)
- history of precancerous conditions of the vulva
- Having a skin condition involving the vulva.
- Being infected with the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)
- Cigarrete smoking
Diagnosis of Vulvar cancer
Diagnosis of Vulvar cancer involves the following tests:
- Medical history
- physical exam of your vulva
- Colposcopy exam
Precautions & Prevention of Vulvar cancer
- Limit your number of sexual partners
- Use a condom every time you have sex
- Consider the HPV vaccine