Vulvodynia in New Delhi Gurgaon Noida Faridabad NCR
For Treatment of Vulvodynia in New Delhi Gurgaon Noida Faridabad NCR or Online Treatment of Vulvodynia Contact Us or Fill Up Form Contact Us or Fill Up Form
- Treatment of Vulvodynia
- Homeopathic Treatment of Vulvodynia
- Acupuncture & Acupressure Treatment of Vulvodynia
- Psychotherapy Treatment of Vulvodynia
- Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Vulvodynia
- Surgical Treatment of Vulvodynia
- Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Vulvodynia
- Other Treatment of Vulvodynia
- What is Vulvodynia
- Symptoms of Vulvodynia
- Causes of Vulvodynia
- Risk factors of Vulvodynia
- Complications of Vulvodynia
- Lab Investigations and Diagnosis of Vulvodynia
- Precautions & Prevention of Vulvodynia
Treatment of Vulvodynia
Homeopathic Treatment of Vulvodynia
Homeopathy heals the tissue and relieves pain soreness itching and other complaints. It treats the person as a whole. Treatment is constitutional. It means that homeopathic treatment focuses on the patient as a person, as well as his pathological condition. It balances the energy system, improves immunity and body functions. It naturally cures the root cause of disorder. Some of the homeopathic medicines that can be used for treatment of Vulvodynia are:
Acupuncture and Acupressure Treatment of Vulvodynia
Acupuncture relieves by improving the physiological function of the organs and organ system. In acupuncture therapist will first diagnose the case on the basis of energy system or chi blockage as well as on the basis of status of five elements. On this basis certain disease specific acupoints are selected and stimulated.
Psychotherapy and Hypnotherapy Treatment of Vulvodynia
Sex therapy is required in such cases to maintain healthy relationship. Psychotherapy and hypnotherapy can help in stress relief. They can help in better coping and early relief. Psychological techniques that can actually help to reduce complaints are Individual and group counseling, Biofeedback, Relaxation techniques, Self-hypnosis, Visual imaging and Learning or conditioning techniques. Hypnotherapy is safe and quick treatment of deep seated psychological issues and barriers.
conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Vulvodynia
In the allopathic treatment of vulvodynia, tricyclic antidepressants or anticonvulsants may help lessen chronic pain. Antihistamines are also used to reduce itching.
Surgical Treatment of Vulvodynia
Surgery is needed to remove the affected skin and tissue (vestibulectomy) in some women. It helps in relieving pain. Surgery is done where painful areas can be specifically pinpointed at the hymeneal ring (localized vulvodynia, vulvar vestibulitis).
Other Treatment of Vulvodynia
- Two to three times a day, sit in comfortable, lukewarm (not hot) or cool water for five to 10 minutes
- Cool compresses placed directly on your external genital area may help lessen pain and itching.
What is Vulvodynia
Vulvodynia is chronic pain in the area around the opening of your vagina (vulva) with no known cause. It affects the vulva, the external female genital organs. This includes the labia, clitoris, and vaginal opening.
Symptoms of Vulvodynia
- Burning and Soreness
- Constant or intermittent pain
- Pain during intercourse
Causes of Vulvodynia
The cause of vulvodynia is not known.
Risk factors of Vulvodynia
- Past vaginal infections
- Hormonal changes
- Injury to or irritation of the nerves surrounding your vulvar region
Complications of Vulvodynia
- Inhibit sexual activity
- Anxiety and depression
- Sleep disturbances
- Relationship problems
- Decreased quality of life
Diagnosis of Vulvodynia
Diagnosis of Vulvodynia involves the following tests:
- Medical history
- Pelvic exam
- Cotton swab test
Precautions & Prevention of Vulvodynia
There is no prevention but you can reduce the complications by following certain precautions:
If you’re sexually active, apply lubricants before engaging in sexual intercourse.
- Avoid activities that put pressure on your vulva
- Try an antihistamine at bedtime
- Avoid tightfitting pantyhose and nylon underwear
- Avoid hot tubs and soaking in hot baths